6

Its my first day of school and I came to school with a sprained leg, with a stoic stone-like friend whom I had to chase because of how fast he walks, missed the opening ceremony, and................. THIS FRIGGIN SEATMATE OF MINE IS ALSO PART OF MY DREAM ABOUT THE "GIANTS"!!

He turned to me suddenly and looked at me--- or should I say he glared at me. I don't even know what I did. Maybe I stared at him a bit too long, I thought to myself. Before I could even think more deeply about why he glared; I heard him talk, "Did my height intimidated you shrimpy?"

What the-??!!

The homeroom teacher came in and told us about the ways in our school, the location of the utilities and etc. I actually don't know what he tackled more since I did not listen to him any further. I was just busy thinking hard why this friggin giant or should I say a beanpole just insulted me. I looked at him and just couldn't think of anything that made him insult me.
I DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO HIM!

Or did I????????

I haven't done anything right???????

My overthinking stopped when it was interrupted with a bell ringing, suggesting that the 2nd subject will begin soon.

My morning subjects went through without me failing to not overthink about the beanpole's statement. When I heard the indication of our lunch break, I was determined to talk it out to him since it will not give me the peace of mind. I turned to him and asked, "What was your problem?"
"Nothing." He plainly replied.
"Yeah right, I may be dumb but not that much that I could not notice your hostility towards me. Why did you insulted me?" I asked.
"I don't know ask yourself shrimp." he scoffed.

What the heck is his problem?

Before I could ask him again he stood up and left the classroom. I was gonna follow him when Sugawara looked for me, "Hinata!"

We sat down the table along with other students whom we don't know. It was too crowded to mind who you're sitting next to. Sugawara grabbed me my lunch before he got his. He then settled down and talked a bunch of things. "So, did you already made friends?" He asked.
"More like an enemy." I replied. When he heard my reply, he had this quizzical look on his face indicating who, what, why, and how I made an enemy. To satisfy his curiosity, "He is my seatmate and surprisingly he just insulted out of nowhere. I didn't even do anything." I rambled.
"I just don't know what his problem towards me. I tried to think so hard to come up of reasons why he possibly insulted me, but I can't think of any. I wasn't even listening since my mind was too occupied because of him." I continued.
Sugawara was just looking at me while I ramble with this dumb face of him. "Are you even listening to me?" I said semi-angrily. "Uh, yeah yeah. I am. Maybe you said something that made him mad? You tend to speak out your inner thoughts unintentionally." He suggested.

And that's when I realized why that beanpole insulted me. I ACCIDENTALLY SAID THE WORD 'GIANT' AGAIN! I take back my words earlier. I am not dumb. I'M EXTRA SUPER DUMB! Shit, I just made the same mistake twice, I thought.

The school bell rang again and Sugawara dropped me off to my classroom before bidding me his good bye. I entered the classroom and scanned through the room to see if the beanpo-- I should stop calling him that, I thought. I scanned to see if that blonde-haired seatmate of mine is present. I saw him. So I settled down to my designated seat and turned to him subtly so he wouldn't notice. And I see him with his headphones while on his phone.
I wanted to talk to him but he seems busy........ I wouldn't call it stubborn but determined; I am determined to talk it out to him. And I also wanted to apologize since I'm the one who's at fault here.

"Hey." I said while I tapped his desk making him look at me. I pointed my fingers near my ear and whispered,"I have something to say, can you please remove your headphones for a bit?" I asked. He looked at me for quite a while and just turned his head to the window. Ugh! Why do you keep ignoring me? I thought.

If I am determined in making Kyoutani my friend then I am also with this blondie.

A/N:
I would like to give my gratitude again to Weezer5610 for giving my previous chapter a vote and also to Moon_Best for adding this book to their lists🧡
THANK YOU!🧡