Their Mahi bhai

Next morning Virat woke up a little late. He looked around and realised he was shifted to room from ICU.

"Thanks to the meds. Atleast u had gud sleep " said Rohit seeing Virat waking up slowly.

Virat- what happened? Dint you get good sleep?

Rohit- how can I sleep when that boy Shrey was calling me every half an hour to check if you were fine or not?

"What?!!" asked Virat getting up from the bed almost with jerk.

"Arey... kya hua?!... careful" said Rohit coming upto Virat.

" Ro....Shrey was calling you constantly yesterday.. " said Virat getting restless

"Haan...usme kya hai yaar... chill Vi... why are u getting restless this way..." said Rohit trying to calm Virat

"Because it's not Shrey.... It's KL.... It's him ...Ro... it's him" said Virat. His eyes started watering up.

Rohit just looked on confused for sometime until he could hear sobs from the other side. He just moved to Virat immediately and cupped Virat's face.

"What happened Vi .... Why r you crying "?

"Kl...." Sobs

" it was Shrey ... not KL ... and even if it is KL, what's the problem Vi.. of course he would be worried fr u na... "asked Rohit confused

" That means he remembers everything what happened yesterday Ro....everything what I told...."

Rohit looked on...

" I was really harsh Ro... he was worried for me and what did I do... I dint let him stay here... the worst thing is that I blamed him for my condition..... I'm sure it would have hurt him so badly...." Said Virat

Rohit- if you knew all this, why did you behave that way...

Virat- I was angry when I came to know he broke the promise... I was hurt seeing him in that drunk state ....on top of that he was fighting in a public place... I was worried if this will be some kind of a news tomorrow..I...

Rohit- it's ok Virat... he will understand. Just talk to him. Today anyways he will come na... please don't get into your strict big bro role trying to correct ur little bro.... Remember even Mahi bhai tried this on us and it dint work. And here I feel things can only get worse , cos KL is a really sensitive kid.

Virat- I just wanted him to realise his mistake and I felt that would only be possible if I maintain a distance from him.

Rohit- Vi, he has already realised it. Shubi just called me today morning. He told that KL came to his room today and apologised for his behaviour last night.

Virat- really???!!

Rohit- yes they have sorted it out Vi... and waise bhi..theyve had this kind of fights even before. Him getting pissed over ur closeness with Shubi and ending up venting his anger over shubi is not a new thing. And we also know that theyve always sorted it out by their own. I agree it went overboard this time. But I feel, things would have been better if we dint interfere.

"Maybe...." Said Virat

Rohit- Shubi loves and respects KL the same way he does to us. Kl also loves and adores Shubi a lot like us. But it's just that he doesn't express it.

Virat- I know that..

Rohit- then why the hell did you have to blow up a small thing just cos Yuvi paa called and told some nonsense which happened years ago.

Virat- I was scared...

Rohit- very nice. Now think of way to manaofy ur kiddo, who will be super upset with you.