♥️🍬|Baseball x Suitcase

[Context: Movie night!]

Suitcase was setting up the living room (mephone4 generated a lil house for the final four before he dipped),excited to get to spend some time with baseball outside of the alliance!

After all,he's helped her through a lot...and she always felt comfortable around him,as he knew how to make her feel better.

It always gave her a fuzzy feeling.

Agh- wait! No! You can't get off track,suitcase! You're almost finished...and baseball will be over soon,so it has to look good!

After she finished up the living room,making it very cozy for both her and baseball,the doorbell rings.

She's pretty sure she knows who it is as she opens the door for him...

[POV: Baseball]

"Hi suitcase!" I say cheerfully as I look at her. 

She has a wide smile on her face as she motions for me to come in "hi baseball! Come on in,I just finished cleaning up!"

I thought it was nice of her to do that for me,but I mean...anybody would do that for a guest,so I'm pretty sure I'm not that special...

I politely walk inside and sit on the couch in the living room,noticing how soft and comfy it was! She put down a bunch of blankets and stuff,which I thought was pretty nice!

"I like what you've done with the place,suitcase." I commented,shifting a little on the couch so I don't take up too much room.

"Really? Thank you...I tried my best to make it as comfortable as possible for..."

"Movie night!" We both say cheerfully,as she chuckled a little,before sitting next to me...

We were pretty close together,I noticed...I didn't say anything about it,but I thought it was kinda nice...I wish I had arms so I could wrap a hand Around her...

Would that be weird? I don't know...

Suitcase picked up the remote,and turned on the tv,as the movie started playing.

The lights were off so it was easier to watch the movie,as we sat close together,happily watching.

[later...]

[POV: Suitcase]

I yawned a little as I shift on the couch,rubbing my eyes a bit...what time was it? I usually stay up pretty late...

"You tired?" Baseball asked me,which I was slightly surprised at,before I looked at him

"Just a little..." I reply sleepily

"If you want,you can go to sleep. I don't mind." He says,smiling a little at me.

I blush a teeny bit...

Could...I ask him...

"Um...would you mind if I...leaned on you? Just...to get a little more comfortable..." I asked timidly,not sure how he'd respond.

His cheeks flushed a little,before he replied "oh- uh...I don't mind! Go ahead..." he replied. I could tell his tone was genuine,but that made me turn slightly more red...

"Oh uh...thank you." I reply,as I slowly leaned onto him,my face resting on his chest area (be quiet no object anatomy lessons.) as I nuzzle up to him.

He's surprisingly comfortable!...

Maybe just...

A little nap wouldn't hurt...

[POV: Baseball]

I held suitcase close to me as I felt her fall asleep on me.

She looked so peaceful...

I gingerly put a blanket over her,as I lean back on the couch.

I didn't mind her resting her head on me...she just looked so cute...

I felt a little sleepy too...

I slowly close my eyes,falling asleep with suitcase on the couch.

[THE END]

(Hope this was good for the first oneshot!)

(Requested by imstalkingfour)