Aarav and Aaira both were dancing , giggling and laughing cutely with each others familiar accompany.

When everyone rotated their partners together, Khushi had come near Aarav.

Aarav grabbed her waiste whereas Khushi's one hand automatically reached on his shoulder and the other one on his biceps.

Both of them were moving their body without looking away , Both were looking into each other's eyes .

The silence and The eye contact between them was unstoppable , until Aarav doesn't broke it , " Are you uncomfortable ?? " he asked .
She doesn't reply him for a while then asked " Are you comfortable Mr . ?? "

He smiled at her question , and said Why are you so concerned about my comfort zone hmm ?
I'm not , I'm just repeating your words she replied.

All the view of the day of holi again come to her mind .

When Aarav was grabbed her waiste tightly ,when he opened the strings of her kurta ,when he take her up in his arms , when both of them were under the shower and about to kiss , when he caressed her hairs everything came in front of her eyes .

Her eyes again filled with tears . Aarav saw her amd asked what happened ?
She walked out of there without saying anything . Aarav followed her .

He came to her when she was lonely crying silently .

What happened khushi Aarav asked . Why are you here ?? She asked .
Why are you asking me this , When I saw you crying , I came he replied.

Nothing had just happened to me , leave me alone .
Why does she always test my anger amd patience? He said in his mind to himself .

Khushi saw his face which was now filled with anger.

I am not afraid of you okay ! She said.
then you should be he replied .

Khushi doesn't gave him any expression.
Devesh had told me everything about us , whatever just happened between us .
Khushi widened her eyes while looking into his eyes .
Everything she asked.

Yes everything, now we just have to find out who did this.
It was your sister Misha who gave us the glasses of thandai .

She must have done this, I will not leave her Aarav said .
One second, it might be possible that someone has already mixed cannabis in your glass, why are you unnecessarily blaming her ? Khushi said .

You will get to know right away, There are a lot of CCTV cameras installed outside the Mansion, and I'm damn sure they'll be there where the thandai was too.
If you want, we can check,Let us find out who got the cannabis in Thandai.

Let's go now Aarav said .
me with you khushi replied. Okay, if you don't want to come with me, I'll go alone Aarav said .

He took out the key of his car and started the car, then Khushi said, wait, wait, I will also come with you.

Both of them sat in the car and left.
I should tell Di and Sam at once .

Di is not answering the phone, I will call Sam.

Damn ! He is also not picking up the phone .

wait a while then try again Aarav replied.

One second, you have told everything to Sam too about the holi day Aarav said after few seconds .

Yeah ! Of course his my best friend she replied confidently.

No one had ever talked to Aarav the way Khushi talked to him.