01|•

In Aarav's Office :

Aarav was in his cabin thinking about his hotel whose opening is after 1 month in jodhpur , Rajasthan . soon his family also going to shift their because their company branch has been shifted there .

suddenly he moved his eyes on the door of his cabin and saw Vihaan entering.
vihaan come and asked him for coffee break.

he nodded his head and agreed.

Both of them were in his cabin and having their coffee . Vihaan stopped him in middle and said. So what do you think , what will happen their, will your family adjust their.

He looked at vihaan and said.
That's not the problem i knew my family even Aaira is very excited to go there .

Vihaan hummed .

the problem is that shifting from one place to another is not easy. it takes time Aarav said.

by the way , we have to leave, after 20 minutes you have one meeting vihaan said to Aarav.

And you're telling me now he said .
Sorry I forgot to tell you should we leave now vihaan asked.

Aarav hummed.

Then both of them leaved his cabin and moved further for meeting.

After having his meeting Aarav come back to his House.

As he entered in his house, he saw Aaira smiling amusingly with herself.
He sit beside her and asked her.

What happened my idiot .

Bhai soon we are going to shift in Rajasthan I will have new friends you know what Rajasthani people are very sweet. She said.

Okay okay come back to your imagination how's your studies are going on he asked.

Very well bro.

Aarav hummed and leave the hall to freshen up in his room.

After that he came downstair for dinner.

All of the family members were there.

Aur bhai kya chal rha hain office mein hmm apki secretary kaisi hain . Devesh asked him he was cut off by aaira kyu tujhe kya karna hain ?

[ so bro, tell me what's going on in your office , how's your secretory Devesh asked him . Aaira cut him off , by saying why do you want to know about her hmm, aaira said in a teasing way. ]

Ignoring both of them his father asked him about his work, today you had a meeting how was it ?

It was good Aarav said.

Acha what about your Rajasthan 's company you're having new project there and we all are also going to shift there . His mother said.

Yes mamma I am very excited for that . Aaira said.

Aarav nodded his head and said . Let's see , after 3 weeks we are going to shift there so, be prepared for that also.

AFTER 1 MONTH :

So , Raichand family is shifted in Rajasthan. Tomorrow is the opening of Aarav's hotel . So all the family members are excited whereas , Aarav is nervous for tomorrow because it is his first successful project and he is going to start so many new things, still he is not
familiar with Rajasthanis .

[ It's been 3 weeks since Raichand family shifted in Rajasthan ].

After dinner in Aarav's Room:

Aarav was sitting on the couch with his laptop , suddenly his eyes captured Grandmaa coming in his room.
He closed the laptop as his dadi [ grandma ] sit beside him.

What happened beta is everything is going well in your office .

Yes dadi everything is fine.

Suddenly Devesh so entered in room.
Bhai, he said .
Aarav hummed, then said are you okay Devesh, you're not looking well.

Aaira amd Ishita was also there.
Bhai , your secretary has been changed and he is in grief over her. Ishita said .
Come on bro , what a cheap crush was it Aaira said .

I didn't has crush on her, she had crush
On me as I looks so handsome . Devesh said.
She has crush on bhai not on you Ishita said .

You three. Can't you shut your mouth for a while Aarav said.
Grandma, It's late at night, you should go to sleep now. Aarav said to her .

After that his grandma leave the room.
And you all don't wanna sleep.

Yes bhai , let's move Aaira . I'm gonna sleep with you today Ishita said.
Then both of them leaved the room with fighting, I will not sleep with you Aaira said .

Devesh was still there. Bhai he whispered.
I think you will do your best tomorrow , sorry you had been done your work very well , then why are you nervous hmm Devesh said.
I'm not nervous dude Aarav said .then Devesh hugged him and said " Best of luck bhai tomorrow is a very lucky day for you and all of the members of our family"

Aarav hugged him back with saying thank you . Should I leave Devesh asked him.

Hmm Aarav hummed.

Everyone left his room after that he was trying to sleep but he couldn't sleep.
Now he was sitting on the chair near the table where so many books was there.
Ans started to write something in his diary.

Aarav was a writer also , he loves to write .
He calmed down himself by writting his diary and went to his bed and dreamland.

In Rajput Mansion :

Khushi and her sister Arohi both were in her room . Khushi was scrolling her insta page whereas Arohi was talking to her BFF [ miss Avni Parmar ] .

Di are you done with your talks I want to sleep now Khushi said .
Hmm by avni I will call you tomorrow
In morning. Arohi said to avni.

Di soon you're going to be married will you miss me Khushi asked with a puppy face .
Umm , no she teased Khushi.
Khushi looked at her with a puppy face, just kidding idiot. Arohi said.

Well , you know what tomorrow is the opening of hotel Khushi cut Arohi off and said whose, Raichand empires's arohi said.

Mr. Avinash is dad's old friend it is his son's hotel. Arohi said .

Ohh! Well let's sleep I am sleepy .
Khushi went to his dreamland after saying this like she is not interseted at all in this conversation.

Ragini called Arohi , yes mamma coming , after saying she left Khushi 's room.

Yes maa what happened? Arohi asked.
We have to leave tomorrow for the opening of Raichand's hotel . Yaa I know did you told khushi also she asked Arohi.

Yaa mamma I told her.

The day after tomorrow all your father's business partners are coming with their family so , we have to do preparations for that also , Don't worry maa I will handle that Arohi said.
Roy's family is also coming maa said to her.

Arohi's cheeks turned red after hearing Roy's are also coming.
Maa aap chinta mat kijiye . Sab kuch sahi hoga Kal hi main servents ko bata dungi Taki taiyaaariya Shuru ho jaye thik hain Arohi said.

Thanks beta.

After that arohi also went in her room.

------×××××--------×××××-----×××××

So guy's this was the first chapter I hope you liked it . Very soon the 2nd chapter will also come .

Please 🙏 do vote and comments and one thing more follow me on wattpad also. Please 🙏 🥺🥺💖