Dad Beat Dad

No one pov:

Charlie was walking back and forth and mumbling "yikes" "Charlie?...sweetie...you uh...you good?" Vaggie asked her "nope,no!not really!haha!I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel isn't working we've done trust falls we've tried sharing our feelings, we've only have a couple of months before the angels come." She laughs maniacally "and at this rate..." "maybe it's time..." "No." "to ask.." "don't say it." "Your dad." Charlie groans.

"Charlie, I know you don't want to, but we need every advantage we can get." Vaggie said "he let the extermination happen to begin, they just had a meeting and said "go ahead and kill everyone!"" Then Charlie gasp "wait, that's it!" "Kill everyone?" "No, he could get me a meeting with heaven." Charlie said "didn't we already try that." Vaggie asked her "well yeah with Adam he was an asshole but he isn't in charge all of heaven we could go to the top!there's sure to be some angels who will listen." She gets her phone then she was about to call her dad but stops."what's the hold up?you have daddy issues?" Husk asked "No, we just have never been close, after he and mom split, he never really wanted to see me, he calls sometimes but only if he's bored or like needs me to do something." Charlie says "daddy issues." "Well I'd like to meet the big dick in charge." Angel said "the ultimate bad boy~" angel takes the knife that nifty was holding "I bet he's scary~" y/n does want to meet the king of hell.

Lucifer was in a room with rubber ducks "that's it...almost there...now presenting...the magic-tastical back flipping rubber duck!that spits fire!" Lucifer presents a rubber duck that did a flip then spits fire "hold the applause please okay uh thank you thank you, Oh god!who I'm kidding?this sucks!" He throws the rubber duck at a family photo then his phone rings "daughter, daughter, daughter calling!Oh!um...uh huh...hello Charlie, h-hey hey char-char, No no that's not good, Oh this the first time she's called YOU in years, this has to be perfect.".

He answered the phone "hey bitch!" "Hey dad hey are you ya?" Charlie asked her father "hey how are you?Oh, where are you these days?" "You know where I am dad I've told you before." "You have?Oh yeah, uh um well you know I uh..." "uh I told you when you called me five months ago, or did you not listen?" "No no no no just you know, just forget, you know I've just been busy you know with well um, important things." Lucifer said "well I'm actually running a hotel to rehabilitate sinners maybe you saw our commercial?" Charlie told him "Oh sadly I missed it, you know I've haven't been watching much tv lately scrambles the brain but hey a hotel fun..." "listen dad I've got kind of a big ask...".

he was drinking tea before he coughed "yeah of course anything in my power is yours for the asking you just name it." "I need to speak to heaven, well whoever in charge up there above Adam above anybody I need to go to the top!" "Oh no!noooo no no no no Charlie no no no that's uh no..." "look dad I don't ask for much I never have but this- this is very important to me, it's the most important thing I've ever done." Vaggie holds her hand "and I need you...I need your help." "I-I don't know Charlie..." "please!just...come see what I'm trying to do, you'll see why it's a really good idea and heaven is bound to agree if I get the chance to talk to them, please dad..." "wait...you're inviting me over!?absolutly!Oh!I'll be there in an hour!" He hangs up "my daughter wants to see me~!take that depression!" He says pointing at a rubber duck.

"Well, we got an hour until he gets here." Charlie said "okay people!Lucifer is on his way so we are gonna get this place presentable and we are going to make an amazing impression, Vamanos!" "Oh!angel what do you think what kind of dress should I wear?" Y/n asked "something really hot~" angel said winking at her "so red?" He nodded.

(After getting the hotel ready)