My life in hell

No one pov:

Y/n lived in hell for 5 years now and she and Shad gotten married, so she was wife of a overlord Shad was an dealer and was in his on earth he said that he had to do for his mother paying her debts but one day a deal had gone wrong and he was got killed but he was really kind and sweet though demons still didn't mess him that's why y/n wanted to marry him,he didn't deserve to be in hell.

Y/n was relaxing and watching tv while Shad was making dinner,y/n had been wanting to ask Shad a question for a while now she wanted a family,after dinner was done they sat down as they eat dinner Shad noticed y/n was being nervous "um...babe you alright?" Shad asked concern about his wife "umm Shad I...I want a baby..." y/n says,she waited for a response at first Shad didn't say anything but then smile walked towards her and hugged her "babe I want a baby or babies~" he flirted y/n hugged him back her face heat up "let's finish dinner first~" y/n said and couldn't wait to have a family.

(At work)

Y/n had a big smile "oh hey y/n!what's with the smile?" Velvette asked Vox and Val were with her "me and Shad decided we're going to have a baby!" Y/n said fill with joy "OH...MY...GOD!REALLY!?"  Velvette yelled while Vox and Val felt they were going murder Shad "I called being the aunt!" Velvette said y/n couldn't wait to have a family "if he wasn't more powerful than us I would rip him a new one!" Valentino whispered to Vox they been trying to get her but one day she'll be their's.

————————

Have good day/night/noon