My first kiss

No one pov:

Y/n was been in hell for a month now and she started to feel strange for a while because every time she talks to shad she feels happy and shad felt the same,y/n was been the only good thing in his afterlife after he fell in hell he thought nothing will change but then she came along and made everything better for him they practiced their magic together and when ever they had problems they would be there for each other and always be together no matter what so shad decided to tell y/n the truth.

(Later)

Y/n and shad were watching a movie while shad felt nervous about telling his feeling,he was about to tell her when she spoke first "um...shad...can I...tell you something?" Shad nodded y/n's face turned red "I-I like you I mean really like you and it's okay if you don't like me-" she cut off by him kissing her lips "I like you too..." y/n didn't say anything but had a big smile on her face.

(Time skip)

Y/n made a portal to earth for their date "ready dear?" Y/n asked shad who was wearing a disguise

 "hmmhmph!ready babe." They jump though the portal and the rest of the day they had fun together they went walking in the park they went for ice cream and then they saw the sun set it was so beautiful...then they shared a passionate kiss full of love.

(Later)

They went to home and watched a movie together "no matter what happens I will always love you~" "I will too~" they kissed and continued watching the movie.