Chapter 27

AV: Ab kya tum logon ko batana padega? Pakad ke lao ise.

And the goons attacked SP but before they can hurt her, a bullet was fired in the air. All of them looked at the source.
There was the hope, the captain of MPT Haseena Malik.
The stern expression on her face was telling that she was not here for playing.
The two ladies got relieved seeing her. The trust in their eyes was clearly seen, like they were saying that now nothing can happen to them.

AV took out his gun and point it to HM. But CC came from behind and snatch it.

CC: Ae babu ae. Bachhe aise bandhuk se nahi khelte.

AV: Kuch nahi bigad sakte tum log mera. Mere dad yun yun bahar nikalwa denge.

MA: Kya coincidence hai na MS. (to AV) tumhare dad bhi tumhare bare mein yahi kah rahe the arrest hone se pehle.

AV shockingly looked at them

PS: MS KM, unhe bahut chot lagi hai.

HM: Unki chinta mat kijiye aap AV ko arrest kijiye.

They take him to the jail. Only HM, KS and SP were there.

HM: Shivani hume KS ko jaldi hospital le jana hoga.

They both make KS stand.

KS sarcastically: Finally aapko humari yaad aa hi gayi varna...... hume to laga tha aapki dialoguebazi.... se pehle hum khatam ho jayenge.

HM annoyed: Aap chup rahiye varna yahin se fenk denge.

SP: Kuch to jagah aur time dekh kar ladayi kiya karo. Kahin bhi shuru ho jate ho.

HM: Par shuru to inhone kiya tha....

SP: Chup.

KS laugh silently.

SP: Tum daant fadna band karo.

Like this they take her to the jeep. And make her sit. HM start it and SP sit with KS, covering her wound with handkerchief she make her head rest on her shoulder. And start caressing her hairs.

SP: Bas thodi der aur phir hum hospital pahunch jayenge. Tu hosh mein rehna.

KS painfully: Haan...aahh hum .... thik hain.

SP eyes got wet seeing her in so much pain. She kissed her hairs and say in slightly crying voice," Kahan thik hai? kitni chot lagi hai aur bol rahi hai thik hai. Haseena tum jaldi chalao yaar."

HM: Haan.

Suddenly KS start feeling dizzy and her vision get blurry. She can only hear SP and HM calling her, she wanted to assure them but her body and mind were not cooperating. Then she completely black out.
....................................

After some hours KS open her eyes and adjust them many times. She tried to get up but can't. Then she heard HM's voice, turning her head she found HM was talking with doctor. He was telling that because of blood loss she fainted and will be little weak for couple of days so she needs some rest.
Then she look for that person she hoped was not there but also wanted with her.
Then door opened and MPT team entered.

SS: Are KM aap uth gayi.

Everyone looked at her and she smiled weakly.

PS: Jyada dard to nahi ho raha hai na aapko?

KS: Nahi Pushpa ji hum thik hain. Par aap logon ko kaise pata chala ki hum kahan hain?

CC: Santu ji ki wajah se KM. Aap bataiye na Santu ji.

SS: Cheeteh! Main apne muh se apni tarif kaise karun? Tu bata na.

CC: Nahi nahi Santu ji aap bataiye.