Ch 2 Rosewood Academy

Third person POV :
"And the first prize ofr student of the year goes to, Kartik Oberoi." Hootings cheers and applauses occupied the whole hall when the name of the most talented student was announced. Amidst the hootings the loudest cheers were of Jai for no one can be prouder of Kartik than him his best friend.

But amidst all those cheers there were also a pair of hands that never met it was of Shanaya . After the award for the student of the year was done it was time for the 10th graders to be awarded who were entering 11th grade . Third position was awarded to Kabir raichand best friend of Veer. "Batch of 2022-2023 second rank holder award goes to ". " Please Lord please please "subtly shanaya whispered " Shanaya Oberoi " And jst like a bang in heart Shanaya saw her dreams fading for she once again came 2nd and not first while leading towards the stage her head was lowered she did not had the courage to raise it and meet the eyes of her father. For she once again disappointed him. The award for first rank goes to Veer Malhotra " . A boy with a smirk plastered on his face came forward . He was none other than Shanaya's crush and an all time rival.

End of award ceremony

Students were roaming in the school campus getting their keys for their rooms in the hostle

Aana : Bhoo!
Isha : Aaah!
Aana: hahahaha
Isha : are u crazy! U stupid little thing
Aana : Isha u should've seen ur face gosh tum kitni darpok ho
Chuckling a little said aana to Isha after scaring her while she was clicking selfie in the school garden.
Isha: aur tum stupid ho kisi ki pictures kharab krna koi crime se km nhi hai smji.
Aana: yayaya blah blah yeh btao Shanaya kaha hai i haven't even congratulated her.
Isha: pagal ho Shanaya hates when someone congratulates her. Besides is wqt woh football ground mein hogi.
Aana : kyun?
Isha : tum khud puch lo na! Now go.

Venue : Football ground

Shanaya POV

While watching the students enjoying playing football her eyes we're fixed on only one person Veer . Years ago little Shanya was sitting on the bench jst as the same way watching the boys play football when suddenly the ball was thrown in her direction. But her face was saved from being smashed by a boy who came in front of her . After successfully dodging the ball in the other direction he asked her about her well being. This bou was none other than Veer Malhotra. For others this might be a simple thing that would be in mind for 2 yes 3 yrs but for Shanaya even after 6 years she couldn't get it out of her head. For the first time in life someone became her shield.

"Veer paas the ball man sb game mein saare goal Tu hi karega kya " . " Tujhe goal krni hai toh lele waise bhi main ab ja rha hu room keys lene. " Said Veer."but abhi toh hmne start kiya tha " .,said another player. " Ha but aise bhi jeetne toh main hi wala tha " .

Booo!!!
Kya hai aana.
Yaar Shanaya Tu pehchan bhi gyi " Said aana with little irritation.
Ofc ais8 ajeeb harkt Tu hi kr skti hai.
Tu yaha kya kr rhi hai oooo football match koi special khel rha kya?
Pagal hai kya koi special kyun hoga
Main toh bass aise hi dekh rhi thi anyways kya hia tujhe?
Woh main congratulate krne aayi thi.

With that aana hugged Shanaya with a little squeeze.

"Thanks " It was more like a disappointed whisper.

"Sirf thanks se kaam thori chlega tujhe mujhe party deni hogi "

"Ismein kya party second mein "

" Please Shanaya tujhe kbhi party deni bhi hai ya nhi anyways main bhi kyun patthar pr sir maar rhi aaj sham main tere father ki party mein aarhi hu kitna maza aayega right "

Shanaya clenched her hands yes there was a party like every year for the greatest son of Oberoi. kartik
But for her no there was none.

" Tu party mein aana I'll see u there now I hve to go bye"

Said Shanaya shutting whatever aana was going to say.

Warden room ( students gathered to take their room keys)
Shanaya and Isha

" Shanaya u okay "

" I am fine "

" Tu mili uss irritating thing se "

"U mean aana?" Asked shanya

"Ofc"

" Hmm mili and she was too excited for the party " Said shanaya with a sarcastic chuckle.

" Shanaya tere baap ne yeh party bhale kartik ke liye rkkhi ho pr for me u r the winner aur main to waha apni best friend ke amazing scores ke khaane ko enjoy krne aaungi
For me u matter and i m proud of u."

" Doesn't matter aayi toh main second hi hu besides I know ek tm hi toh hai un teen char logo mein se jisse mere fikr hai anyways maine new books leliye hai library se this time i m gonna beat that veer"

" Oooo.lalla beat that veer well pray u beat him in academy and in her at as well"

" Aisaa kuch nhi hai"

" Shanya hum jb 7 saal ke the tb se friends I know everything about u so dont lieee"

" Let's change the topic "

" Ok let me talk about my bf ptah nhi kaha hai veer ke sth "

The end

I hope u enjoyed reading it. Take care