Chapter Three

"Kya, we're moving to California"
"What?"
"What!" I exclaimed.
"We can't move to California! It's too far from home, I think I'm gonna be sick."
"Out the window out the window." My mother frantically motioned to the window.
I stuck my head out the window and vomited.
Hour 6
I sleep.
Hour 7
I sleep.
Hour 8
I woke up, confused at first, and then realized I was in a moving car towards California. I was moving, I suck at making friends, I'm not gonna have friends, not like I had any here, but still. I wanna have some friends, I'm just shy. Ive built too high walls and now I have trapped myself inside. I looked over at my mom and she glances at me, she smiled.
"We'll look who is awake, Sleeping Beauty"
I rolled my eyes
"You look tired mom."
She yawned.
"What are you talking about? Ik not tired."
Yawn.
"Mom your tired, let me drive. Just pull over and we can switch seats."
My mom looked over at me.
"Finnnee."
She pulled over, I got out of the passenger seat, and went over to the drivers seat.
I looked over at my mom and she was already fast asleep. I smiled.
I started driving and I looked at the sky, the Stars were especially bright tonight. I looked at the moon, it was a full moon, it looked enchanting.
I looked at the time, 2:38
Wow it's early.
I thought to myself.
Hour 12
My mom woke up.
"Hey mom."
"Hi swe-" She was interrupted by a yawn.
I laughed a little.
"What?" She looked at me.
"Nothing I'm jut hungry."
"It's like 6 in the morning!"
I shrugged my shoulders and looked over at her. I saw her smiling at me. A couple minutes later I pulled up to a 24 hour McDonalds. I ordered my food and switched places with my mom in the car.
I ate my food in silence, it was a comfortable silence.
"So what are you going to do in California Kya?"
I looked to my mom. I shrugged my shoulders looking back to the window.
"I want to make some friends." I looked down at my lap.
"It's okay honey, you'll make some."
Hour 13
We pulled up to a house. I looked outside my window, looked at my mom. She smiled.
"Welcome to our new home!"
"This is our house?" I practically yelled.
"It's huge!"
I ran outside. The house was about 3 stories tall, it had a nice big yard. I spotted a different car in the driveway. I looked over at my mom.
"Honey go inside I need to talk to you." Mom said.
I walked into this huge house, I looked around it was very nice, I nice kitchen next to the living room. I walked to the back of the house and looked outside, we were right next to the beach. I walked upstairs looking for my room, I found a good room, it had a bunch of my stuff, in boxes. I looked at my space in this house. It was a good sized house. I walked back down stairs to find my mom talking to a man. I cleared my throat. They both looked over.
"Oh honey. Uh this is-"
"Rick" The man stuck out his hand. I shook it, being nice. I looked over at my mother confused. She bit her lip.
"Honey sit down."
I looked around confused about who this was.
"Kya, this is my friend Rick Howell. We met in college and we kept in touch. When I told him about your father, I said I needed to get away and offered to let us stay in his house until we are stable again."
At first I was shocked then I looked over at Rick,
"I have a son, and daughter. My son is 17, and his name Fernando, my daughter is 10, her name is Olivia."
I looked around.
"They aren't home right now, but they will be home for breakfastv. I nodded my head.
I went up to my room, and started to unpack my stuff. While I was unpacking I saw a note on the windowsill, it was in the shape of a paper plane. My window was open I noticed, I saw another plane fly into the room. I walked over to the window, looked out and in the house next door, was a guy, he was throwing little planes into my window. He noticed me and said "Finally, you notice! Look how many times I tried to get your attention!" He pointed below his window and mine, hundreds of paper planes all between our houses.I giggled a little, then blushed because he wanted my attention.
"And who are you? and why are you throwing little paper planes at me?" During this time I took some time to look at him. He had messy brown hair, with blue green eyes. They looked good on him. I could tell he had some muscles I could see them through his shirt.
He smirked at me and said.
"I was trying to get your attention so I could say hi. So Hello."
"Is that all? Because I have to unpack." I pointed back towards my room.
"We'll go unpack I never even got your name."
"I never got yours."
"Dallas." he said.
"Kya."
With that I shut my window , and closed my blinds. I picked up one of the planes and opened it up, inside was a little note saying Hello.
I rolled my eyes and kept unpacking.
About an hour later, I decided I would try and go to sleep, then realized my bed hasn't arrived.
Grr I'm gonna have to sleep on the couch. I thought to myself.
I walked downstairs. As I walked down I saw Rick cooking breakfast, it smelled like eggs, bacon, and toast. It smelled really good. I walked into the kitchen and sat down on a stool. Rick turned around and smiled at me.
"The kids should be here any minute." Rick said to me.
Ring
That was the doorbell.
"Oh that must be them."
Rick went over to the door and opened it up. In the door came a little girl, with blonde pigtails, a little pink dress, and some flip flops. Behind her a boy, dark skinned, jet black hair, and brown eyes. His era scanned the room until he found me.
He smiled at me, the said,
"You must be Kya, my name is Fernando."
I looked at him, he was cute.
I smiled sheepishly at him.
"Hey, Fernando."
The little girl, Olivia, jumped over to me and said "YOU MUST BE KYA! YAY I FINALLY HAVE A PLAYDATE EVERY SINGLE DAY! COME ON LETS GO PLAY DOLLIES!" Olivia screamed at me. I looked around as Olivia grabbed my hand and dragged me to her room. "HURRY UP COME ON! LETS PLAY WITH BARBIE!"
I laughed, Olivia looked e and said "Why are you laughing! this is serious play date manner!"
I laughed even harder at that comment.
"KYA COME ON! BARBIE NEEDS A NEW DRESS WHICH ONE LOOKS BETTER!"
I looked at all the little dresses, remembering how I used to play with dolls when I was little.
"I like this little blue one."
She squealed,"ITS PERFECT!"
And then she stood up and walked to her bed, laid down, and said.
"Bye Kya I'm tired."
It was strange, I walked out confused.
I spotted Fernando in my room, talking out the window, I heard a bit of the conversation.
"Dude you tried to throw a paper plane into her room?" Fernando said laughing.
"Yeah I wanted to see why she looked like so I wasted some trees."
"She's kinda hot though."
I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.
"Yeah, I guess." I heard Dallas say.
What he said kinda depressed me I don't know why...
"She's different, she's cute." Dallas finished.
That made me feel a little better, but I still didn't know why I reacted that way.
I walked into my room, acting like I didn't hear what they were talking about.
"Hey Fernando, what's with Olivia?"
"Oh Olivia? did she just et up an go to sleep? Dang it! I thought we had that problem fixed."
"Oh, is it like.. a disorder or something?"
I heard laughter coming from the window, I stepped up to the window, to see the one and only Dallas.... I don't know his last name yet. Oh well.
"Why are you laughing?"
"I'm not!"
I rolled my eyes as I got annoyed.
"Yes you were! Your laughing at me you Ding Fing!"
"Ding Fing?" Fernando questioned.
Dallas and Fernando started laughing there heads off.
I put my hands on my hips, and stared at them angrily.
"Fernando get out of my room!"
I slammed the window shut, pushed Fernando out of my room, still laughing at me, I closed my door, and slid down to the floor.
Dad why did you leave us?
I thought to myself.
----------
I UPDATED!
After forever! I really need to update mirror though.... I will....someday...GUYS IM IN SPAINNNN YASSSSSS REALLY HOT SPANISH GUYSSS
😍😍😍😍😍😍
so how's the story so far? I need some feedback!
XOXO
~Bibble

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 08, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The day I Get a Purple Gorillaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें