Chapter 2: Charlie dot Charlie

Lucious went to his room, thinking of another plan. Then, an idea came. He rushes through the castle's dark hallways towards Charlie's room. Charlie is a powerful sorcerer whom works directly for the Royal Family, the person Lucious needed. Lucious opened Charlie's room.

"Oh, it's you," Said Charlie "Do you need anything?"
"Yes, I do want to you to do something" Lucious continued "A seal. "A seal you say? " Charlie wondered. "Nope, I'm way to tired" Charlie added while laying on the couch reading a couple of books.

"You're just making excuses to stay lazy! Get up! I, Crown Prince Lucious, ordered you to make a seal!" Lucious exclaimed.
"Nah thanks, I like being lazy. No, not like, but I LOVE being lazy! Besides, just because you're the CROWN PRINCE doesn't mean you can get ANYTHING you want" Said Charlie while chuckling at Lucious' irritation.

"But, if you really wanted it SO BADLY, why not do something for me in return?" Asked Charlie while standing up and getting close to Lucious.
"I need you to help me with something and then I'll make the seal" Charlie added.
"You're asking me to help YOU? A MERE sorcerer! Did you forget who I AM!?" Lucious exclaimed as his anger boiling.
"Hey, who else in this kingdom can make a deal? Last time I know only powerful sorcerers and witches could make seals. And you do know what happened after that potion incident 100 years ago? The witches are pissed off because of that till this day. And you don't want to pissed them off any further, do you?" Charlie stated with a cheeky smile.
After thingking for a while, Lucious mumbled "fine"

"What do you want?"
"Well, I want you to fetch me a couple of gems from the travel guild receptionist" Spoke Charlie.
"The travel guild? Hell no, They're gonna asked me to travel and get something for them in return!" Lucious hissed at him.
"Just say it's for Charlie dot Charlie" Said Charlie.
"Charlie dot Charlie? What kind of name is that?" Lucious asked.
"It's a nickname the receptionist gave me" Charlie whispered.

Lucious went to the travel guild wearing a cloak to cover himself. He was grunted all the time. He hates traveling and he hates having to do something to get what he wants.

"How dare he told a CROWN PRINCE to fetch him something! He's lucky I'm doing this to captured that person!" Lucious grunted to himself.

Lucious went straight to the receptionist. The receptionist was wearing a high quality clothes which is very rare among people who aren't from nobility. She was Smilling before greeting him.

"Sta astéria kai óchi móno. Welcome to the travel guild! I'm Katyusha Alishina, receptionist of the-"
"Yeah, yeah. I know," Lucious said "Just give me some gems. "
"I see, but I want you to-"
"Requested by Charlie dot Charlie" ALucious cuts her off once again.
"Oh, alright" Katyusha said as she opened a drawer and gave him a box, "This one's for Charlie dot Charlie. Is that all?"
"Yes" Said Lucious.
"Thank you for visiting the travel guild! Sta astéria kai óchi móno!"

Lucious went back to the castle bringing the box. He opened the door to Charlie's room. He saw Charlie laying on the couch. Without warning, he drops the heavy box of gems on top of Charlie's stomach earning a cry of pain from the latter. Charlie looked up at Lucious with an angry place before noticing the box with the logo of the travel guild imprint on the chest.

He quickly gets up and opened the box to find it filled with the gems he wanted. He then quickly opens one of his cabinets to store the box before opening a drawer near his desk and grabbing a piece of paper. He then gave the paper to Lucious with a smile.

"This is the seal. It can trapped any supernatural. Just draw it on any surface" Charlie stated.
"How did you know this seal is the one I requested?" Lucious asked with confusion.
"What? I've heard all of the stories of your attempts to captured the trespasser. I know everything that has happened in the castle. To think that the self-proclaimed significant and smartest supernatural had been outsmarted by a trespasser." Charlie snickered.
"We're not talking about that. With this, I could finally captured that person and show him who's the boss around here." Lucious bragged to Charlie.

"Do remembered that's MY seal. And do remembered I helped YOU." Charlie said, slightly annoyed.
"Well then, are there any exceptions using this?" Asked Lucious.
"No, well, except for the fact that we're not able to used it against living beings. Like livestocks" Charlie explained with his iconic smile.
"That's it?" Asked Lucious, making sure if there's nothing else important being left out.
"Yeah, that's basically it." Charlie stated.