𝐏𝚝. 𝐈 : 𝐂𝚑. 𝐈 ~ 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐨𝐝 ,

❝ 𝐋𝐚 𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐢è𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞 𝐥'𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐭é𝐧è𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭é . ❞

  ☼ 𝐂𝐡. 𝐈 ~ 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐨𝐝 ,

        𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋—

                                                                                                                                    A daughter.

        It must've been written in God's plan, for she is nothing less of a blessing gifted by the heavens. Born without a trace of evil she was, her soul untarnished and pure. Much like a youth so divine, revered by God, she bears an unrivalled allure, compelling everyone to lend their convictions towards her virtue. In his eyes, she appears as a beacon of light, a trail of flame that triggers an avid curiosity—the sole torch that guides him away from the clutches of evil.

        Driven by his kindhearted resolve, he nurtured a seed of hope within her. Each day, he envisioned her future, aspiring for her to follow the path he once tread—one marked by faith and purpose. For every day that would pass, he would tend to her like a farmer to his crops, nourishing her diligently to ensure her every need was sated. Truly, he wishes to provide her with a life served on a silver platter, seeking to offer her comfort out of his own unwavering love and dedication, embodying the righteous man he painted himself to be.

        However, climate changes—a flower would bloom in spring, and before you know it, the wind would whisper its frigid words into your ears. It brings news of an impending terror; something unavoidable, a fearsome inevitability.

        The only means of escape is prayer, and for him, it is nothing but a reflexive response. He would pray for safety and welfare, he would call upon God to bring forth security in their hour of need. A man viewed as an authority, he stood on a pedestal, the cornerstone of defense within a collective society—a small town safeguarded by the Church of God. He leads His people as their devoted shepherd, with the belief that freedom is bestowed through the words of The All-knowing One.

        From his vantage point, the world is nothing but a dark, desolate forest littered only with withered trees and murk, seeking to claim impure lives unaltered by the hands of God. Although there would be opportunities for light to filter through the gloomy skies, its warmth fails to envelop anyone ensnared by the grasp of the forest's cannibalistic branches. He believes in the existence of a devil inhabiting within this woodland, tempting those who wander too close; this temptation a reminder of an evil wanting to ruin. Baptised as God's anointed, he carries the desire to protect his fellowmen from this lurking evil. Hence, a restating of God's words in the scriptures frequently echo within the confines of his mind;

        Any whom succumbs to the forest's will shall only find redemption through the act of purification.

        In a way, the girl he had shouldered became something of a fire starter, a light bearer sent by God to ignite the kindling He had patiently prepared—a flame burning brightly in the darkness that had once swallowed his convictions whole.

        Now unshackled and free from that darkness, he had found himself watching her thrive. He had watched her lay bare like an anemic craving vitamin D. He had witnessed all of her struggles and all of her growth, becoming the pillar that she stood so comfortably upon.