6: Wait, what?

Everything is moving so fast. But you know you need to move faster if you are to save yourself.

You turn and dive, flipping yourself so you can at least face downwards instead of looking up at the sky.

Trying to not focus on the ever nearing ground...which you still cannot see. You gaze around you. You needed a plan...fast.

There are beeps from speeders as you fall past, almost hitting them.

Searching below you  spot a landspeeder that is about to cross the street underneath you.

An idea comes to mind.

Hastily you use the Force to propel yourself. You fall directly onto the windshield of the speeder, the air getting knocked out of you.

At once your whole body is aching, and the burning pain in your stomach grows.

Pulling yourself to your knees your eyes widen as you stare through the windshield at the driver....a green big eyed alien.

"Ahhh!" it shouts, screaming at you.

"Ahhh!" you shout back. Seeing a Star Wars alien in real life was actually quite terrifying.

The driver swerves and you are thrown off the speeder. Hastily you grab onto the bottom, clinging to it tightly.

The alien makes the speeder go faster and your eyes widen as he jerks to the side, flying straight into a heavy air traffic zone.

Kicking your legs up, you avoid hitting a speeder bike rider in the face. "Sorry!" you shout as the bike narrowly sideswipes a hoverboard rider.

The driver speeds on, only to suddenly halt.

"Ahh!" screaming, you are sent flying forward, straight into the windshield of a black speeder that looks almost like a flying limo .

Pulling yourself to your knees you cling tightly to the frame, praying this driver will not try to kick you off. To your surprise a voice speaks.

"you're a. Jedi!" A voice exclaims.

Looking up you see a red haired woman sticking her head outside of the back of the fancy speeders.

"Y...yes," you nod out of breath. Searching your mind you try to think where you have spotted her before. She looks familiar.

"Help her inside," you hear the woman say as her head disappears back inside the vehicle.

Abruptly the windshield to the black speeder detracts and you are thrown inside the vehicle. You land rather ungracefully in the back seat.

The glass pops back up, and you gaze around in shock.

"Are you okay?"

Turning to the voice your eyes widen at the middle aged woman in the white gown seated besides you... "you...yes." you nod. "I'm okay." You try to stay calm. This woman is Mon Mothma!

 This woman is Mon Mothma!