3: Kenobi

You were walking through an airport, searching for your mom.

"Mom," You call out, your voice echoing through the empty airport. Everyone else was...gone.

No employees or other travelers were present. The conveyor belts for the baggage were still and unmoving.

"Mom?" You call, heart racing as you duck under the TSA rope and head towards the Flight Gates.

The gates are empty. The planes are all gone from the runways. Where was everyone?

Suddenly you hear a buzzing sound.

Whirling around, you come face to face with a fiery crimson blade.

The blade is pulled back revealing bald dark eyes...man...creature...in dark robes.

"Wh...who are you?" You barely manage to whisper, eyes wide in horror. He...he was a sith that you knew. But you did not reigne him from any Star Wars lore.

"We've been waiting for you." His voice is deep and terrifying.

"W...we?" You go to take a step back but your feet are frozen into the ground-stiff and unable to move.

The creature's face turns into a sneer, he raises his blade... "Now...DIE!"

"aHH!" You scream, throwing your hands up as the blade pieces your head, burning through your body. You're dying...dying.....

"Ahhh!" Your eyes shoot open and you gasp aloud, gazing around wildly.

"Where...what...huh?" blinding you to adjust to your surroundings. You are not at the airport. You are sitting on a metal bed built into the gray walls inside a small doorless room.

"What on earth?" You run a hand through your hair. The tiny room looked similar to the cells you saw in the  Clone Wars. Why were you in a cell?

The last thing you remembered was Hunter hitting you with....a stun gun.

Speaking of which...Why the heck did he do that?

"Hello?" Angrily you storm up to the gray wall in front of you and kick it. "Anybody out there?!" you shout, banging on the metal.

There is no reply.

"It was worth a shot," mumbling to yourself,k you stomp back over to your "bed" and sit down, crossing your arms with a huff.

You lean back against the wall and wait....and wait...and wait.

Hours fly by...or at least it seems like that to you in the cold dim lighted doorless dark cell.
You fiddle with your hands, then pull your hair out of the braid it was in, running a hand through the shoulder length hair. If this was a dream, you sure hoped you would wake up soon.

With a sigh, you flip upside down on your bed, pushing your feet against the wall, heading dangling down. You blow your hair out of your eyes and wait for the satisfaction of blood to rush to your head.

Abruptly there is a whooshing sound. Footsteps click softly on the ground.

"Hello there."

At the familiar British voice, you look up in shock. Your jaw drops and you fall onto the ground, hitting your head straight on the hard floor.

With a groan, you pull yourself or your feet, rubbing your offending injury as you stare up at the Jedi in armor and white robes.