~ 𖤓 ~

𝐈 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 ,

𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 ,

𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 .

𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐔𝐏 ,

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐒 ;

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 .

Disclaimer, reader!

•        In no way are the characters stated in the story real or connected to real persons. They are but a product of my imagination, an embodiment of the concepts I wish to tell a story through.

•        I do not own any music or images used in this book. I simply am using them to set the tone for the story, and to better amplify what I am trying to convey.

•        I do not condone people to do the things stated in this story. I know that cults are a very serious thing that have and still exists in the world, and are not to be messed with.

•        This story idea of mine I've kept since I was a pre-teen, the barbaric themes I've treated as a masterpiece of mine back then. I just couldn't let this idea die.

•        Added note : some of the concepts in this story is based off of the media "The VVitch" and "Fear and Hunger" , those of which I don't own, but stories I enjoy.

•        Foreign languages (mostly French and Latin, for this book) are used frequently as a way to give the story more flair. I am not well-versed with these languages, so mistakes could be made.

•        I do not want to promote discrimination, hate and everything else terrible to my readers. Please be sane people and just enjoy the show.

•        Religion is a big theme in this story, and though bad things are being told about certain religions in this story, please do not copy these said bad things. I am a Catholic myself, so please refrain from saying or thinking of anything harmful.

•        Given that some people are terrible, these things could've happened at some point in time. Let us be good people and prevent more of these to happen. And pray for fallen victims.

•        TRIGGER WARNING : "Old / Middle English" speech, implications and depictions of violence and gore, extreme gothic themes etcetera.

Thank you!

𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔