At My Lowest Point.

Start from the beginning

KickinChicken: What are you doing there?! Bubba, run! Let's go!

I remember reacting. I ran to the cable car and went up, but they closed it.
I was surprised, but I didn't complain about it. For that, Bobby was already there, who started shouting about DogDay.
I was traumatized by everything I saw. The death, the desolation... I still had nightmares about it if I managed to fall asleep, during the time when we were hiding.
I remember that was the first time I cried. I was crying the entire cable car ride, although I did it silently, and I continued crying when we arrived at the station. I hid in a dark place to cry at ease.

And then, PickyPiggy found me. She let me cry in peace, but she affectionately patted me on the back and tried to comfort me from time to time with the same words she used to comfort children.
She didn't speak until I stopped sobbing.

PickyPiggy: Don't worry, Bubba. Now we need you to calm down.

I covered my face with my hands. Another sob escaped from my voice.

PickyPiggy: We need your help, Bubba. You are a fundamental pillar now.

I remember lifting my head and looking into her eyes.

Bubba Bubbaphant: Oh yeah?

PickyPiggy: Sure. Did you doubt it?

She grabbed my hand and patted me on the shoulder

PickyPiggy: Don't worry; The least expected day everything will return to normal. But first we have to stop crying and calm down, do you hear me?

I nodded. I got up, wiped away my tears, straightened my head and did not cry again until 10 years later, maybe hours or days ago, when I had that fight with Kickin, although I had no shortage of reasons, sorrows and loneliness to cry. I think that's when I started bottling up my feelings...

...And the fight spilled all those feelings out.
That really made me feel bad. Remembering it felt way worse than all the pain in the world.
I once again felt the heat on my face, my chest tight, the blood in my hand, the tears in my eyes, my energy at the bottom and a depression that I had through the roof.
I left the statue and there I found him. CatNap. That monster hit me and scratched me with his claws until I was lying motionless on the ground. I don't know how I didn't die then.
Although I wanted to.
I wanted to die.
And now...

...right now, in this exact moment, I don't want to anymore.

All of this has reminded me that I have people to worry about out there! Crafty, Hoppy, DogDay, the workers...and Kickin! Even Picky...!
They need me! And I need them!

I acted like a capital A asshole to them sometimes, specially Kickin. I was a special jerk for him.
And all for what? For my pride? Because of my low tolerance for error? To the anger of being corrected?
I was a total bastard for thinking about myself.
It was time to fix it.
And to begin with, I plan to screw what I had proposed! I was going to get out of that place even if I had to break my knuckles.
I started hitting and elbowing. At first they were a little light, but as I remembered what I had outside, I regained strength. The punches were getting stronger. I started yelling at myself. I resorted to my feet, my knees.
I started to get dizzy, but I didn't care. My heart was pounding, and it was threatening to burst, but I kept going. I ignored the pain in my knuckles, my knees, my elbows. Everything didn't matter to me.