CH 18

Holding up that letter, Dunk wrote:

("I'm sorry! I'm sorry that I left without telling you anything. Because if I told you, maybe you wouldn't let me go. I've thought about this decision for a long time." It's been a long time. Since I stepped into your life, I've seen that this relationship won't last long. Because it's just an exchange relationship. Maybe for you, I'm just another someone to replace Pink's position. Now that she's back, please stay by her side. The cards on the table are the ones you gave me before, their value still hasn't changed. I feel like I'm not qualified to use anything you give me. Even your love. I've signed the divorce papers, I just need you to sign it and it's over. We are no longer in a relationship. I hope you will be happy in the days to come with the person you truly love. Let me thank your parents, they have made me understand what a real family is. Thank you and Thank them for loving and cherishing me all this time. Sorry joong and goodbye.")

Joong was in so much pain that he couldn't breathe when reading his letter. Who gave you the right to decide everything like that? Did he let you go or not? So what about his apology to Dunk? Just yesterday you hugged me and told me not to leave you alone, so why did you leave me alone today Dunk ?

Joong ripped up the divorce papers on the table and ran quickly to find Dunk.

"Dunk....Do you think you can escape from me? "

At this moment joong dialed a number to call someone

"Hello, sir "

"How are you, joong ? How's Dunk? Why don't you bring him back to visit me here ? I really miss dunk "

So Dunk didn't go back to his house either?

"Ah Yes....We are both still healthy, We've been busy lately so we haven't been able to visit you. When we both are free, I'll come back with Dunk."

--------------------------

Dunk no longer wanted to stay here in this country Because if he stays, Joong will find him sooner or later. That's why Australia is the place he chose to leave to live and work.

But it seems that because it's quite sudden, there won't be a flight to Australia until tomorrow morning. Dunk stayed in a hotel for one night to prepare for his flight tomorrow.

Joong over here calls dunk, no matter how many times he calls, he only gets back that he can't be reached.

He went to his parents' house hoping that Dunk would eventually be there even though he knew that wouldn't happen.

"What? Divorce, how could you let that happen joong ?"

His father was angry and slapped Joong hard in the face

"What did you do to make him divorce you? "

His mother hugged her chest, tears falling. She loves Dunk very much. Dunk is an understanding and kind boy. Right from the first day he stepped foot into Joong's house. When she had to stay in the hospital because she accidentally fell. Her husband was in abroad, Joong was also busy at the company so he didn't have too much time to take care of her. It was Dunk who was in the hospital 24/7 with her. Talked together, he took care, and stayed on duty until dawn. Being such a kind child, who wouldn't like him?

"Go find Dunk and bring it back to mom. If you can't take care of Dunk, give him back here. Don't make him suffer any more...."

His mother cried, making his father even more angry.

"Speak up "

He shouted so that no one around him dared to breathe loudly and automatically retreated.

"Dunk.... once told me about divorce. He said he didn't want to be in a one-sided relationship. he also said...Pink is back, Dunk is just the third person... But, I really don't have any feelings for Pink anymore. Dunk is the person I love the most dad "

Another slap fell on the other cheek of joong

"This slap is on behalf of Dunk because you treated him badly. Dunk made the right decision when choosing to leave a cold, heartless husband like you. If you Love him, why don't you say? Why not use actions to prove it? What does the boy regret now that he's gone?"

(I did, I did everything to make Dunk feel that he is the only one I love. But Joong's previous coldness was deeply ingrained in Dunk's subconscious, making him not dare to accept the gentleness that came from him.)

Joong didn't say anything and ran quickly out of the house. The phone screen still shows Dunk's phone number. But where is Dunk?

"Dunk.... Are you playing hide and seek with me? Please come back ..please "

------------------

The next day, in Melbourne - Australia

"Mathew I'm here "

Dunk also has an older brother, 4 years older than him, currently living and working in Australia.

"Kid...We haven't seen each other for a few years but you look so different. "

Kani tried to rub Dunk's head hard, making his hair ruffled. It was a habit of his when Dunk was young. Dunk's hair is very soft and fragrant. When ruffled, it looks very pleasing to the eye

"You may not realize it. Uncle at home misses you so much, saying u are an unfilial nephew and doesn't come back to visit him at all. He doesn't know how you are doing now, or were you living well? You evil "

Dunk raised his beak and argued. If someone is really close to him, being around Dunk will make you feel Dunk's cute and somewhat tough side. As for a person who "hasn't really been in contact for too long", "isn't anything in each other's lives", this aspect will never appear.

Kani gently pinched Dunk's chubby cheek, making it turn red.

"After getting married, you're still as stubborn as a child. But...Where's Joong? the boy did not come with you?"

Dunk tried to avoid other things. Because right now, when it comes to Joong, he just wants to return home to see him again.