CH 12

Joong felt that Dunk was really clingy when he was sick. Typically like now. Dunk had been clinging to him since last night until half the day today. The arm where he rested was also gradually numb, but he didn't accidentally let go of the person in his arms. Waiting until he heard the steady breathing of the person in his arms, he gently removed the small octopus.

Luckily, just as he closed the door, the phone rang. Looking at the caller, who was his mother quickly picked up the phone

"Joong listen"

The voice of the person on the other end of the line sounded calm but also somewhat angry

"Come home and talk. Mom has something to ask you."

Without waiting for him to answer, his mother immediately hung up. Joong returned to the room and saw that he still had no signs of waking up before gently preparing to leave the house.

As soon as I got home, I received unsympathetic looks from my parents looking at me. Maybe they are angry or upset about something with me?

"Sit down"

Joong quickly sat down opposite to the two people.

"I heard that your ex-lover just returned home, Pink, right ?"

Joong also doesn't know when his mother learned about these things. But it's not surprising that she holds everything related to him, except work, in the palm of her hand. True that, The power of a mother.

"Yes! But how do you know that Mom ?"

She didn't say anything but just slowly lifted the tea cup, took a sip and then returned it to its original position.

"That's not something you need to worry about. Answer me , she came to see you, right?"

Joong still calmly replied

"Yes! Right after getting off the plane."

What I received in return was my father's angry eyes and my mother's curled lips.

"It's still the habit of greed. It is true that it is inherited from mother to child."

Joong didn't understand what his mother was saying.

"What are you saying, Mom? Pink does not desire material possessions at all. She had to leave me because her mother forced her to do so, but she had no choice. Now that he left her, she has the right to return. We're still friends, just don't go beyond the limit."

Just when Joong was about to get up and leave, she spoke.

"What is that limit joong ?"

Joong paused, waiting for the next sentence.

"You gave Pink the right to be like Dunk now, that's your limit right ? It's no longer as simple as doing those things in bed with her "

Joong was surprised that his mother knew about it while according to him, Dunk still didn't know.

"Why...how do you know that Mom ?"

"Don't you feel sorry for Dunk ? He is your husband joong and you dare sleep with someone else other than your husband. But even if you don't feel guilty, then where is your self-esteem? How can you pick up an item that has been thrown away for a long time and reuse it? At first, if you were so sure that you loved each other so much, why didn't you fly over there and live with her? Let the person who has to bear everything and you would have done nothing "