Rising temperatures part 10

The sound of an alarm clock goes off, signaling the beginning of a brand new day. Izuku shuts his alarm off. He was already awake. He didn't get much sleep last night.

The way his mom is taking Izuku's relationship is not what he saw coming. Nor can he accept it. Why should he? All his life, everyone acted has if he couldn'thave anything.

He couldn't have a quirk. He couldn't be a hero. And now his mom doesn't want him around the only person to treat him with love and respect even before he got One for all.

Izuku got up from his bed and got ready to go to U.A. "Not this time..." Izuku muttered to himself as he got dressed.

Once fully dressed, Izuku grabbed his backpack and left his room. As he stepped out of his room, he saw his mom walking by. She looked a little nervous.

"Zuzu, about yesterday..." She started, but Izuku stopped her. "I'm still going to see Rei." He told her firmly.

Inko was shocked. "Izuku, please, she's -" "I don't care. I love her." Izuku said dead series.

Inko stayed quiet. Izuku was determined about this. "I got to go to school now. I'll see you later." He said as he walked out.

Inko just watched him leave. There was no point in saying anything else.

-

For Izuku, the day went rather well. Throughout the day, Izuku felt rather determined. Something had changed. He felt a little more confident in himself.

Of course, this backfired as Izuku broke his arm using his quirk during quirk training. He now had a cast on his right arm along with a sling to rest it on.

As Izuku made it to his floor, he walked up to Rei's door and knocked on it. Waiting a second, the door opens.

"Hey, Izu- what happened to your arm?!" Rei pulls Izuku in her apartment as she looks at his cast more closely.

"Hero training. I uh, accidentally broke my arm." Izuku said with a nervous laugh. "It's okay, though, the nurse at U.A. fixed me up. Tomorrow, she'll be able to heal it completely." He added.

Rei let out a sigh as she gently felt the cast. "Still, you need to take care of yourself better. Even if it can be fixed, it doesn't mean it's okay to break it. Just try not to get hurt so much, okay?"

Izuku felt bad. Rei was genuinely sadden seening him like this. Of course, Izuku knows she cares about his well-being, but he's still not used to it.

"I'm sorry. I'll try better next time." He told her. "Thank you." Rei smiled at Izuku tenderly. He could never get over how beautiful she was.

They leaned into each other and kissed. Savoring the kiss before pulling away slowly. Izuku and Rei are a blushing mess.

"I was going to put a movie on. Do...do you want to watch it with me?" Rei asked shyly. "Sure!" Izuku told her.

"You're sure you're not too tired from school?" She asked, concerned. "Not at all." He lied.

"Okay then. I'll make us some popcorn." Rei went to the kitchen. "Sounds good
" Izuku said, putting a strong smile on.

Truth was, he was exhausted. Mostly from the nurse's quirk. She can speed up the healing process, but it takes a lot of energy, leaving you drain.

But Izuku would never forgive himself if he let an opportunity like this ho to waste. No girl, as ever, asked him to watch a movie with them.

'It's just a movie. I can do this.' Izuku thought to himself. Rei came back with a bowl of popcorn in hand. She grabbed his left hand and took him to the couch. Sitting, Rei grabs the remote and puts on

As the movie plays, Izuku tried to pay attention but gave up halfway through the movie.

As Rei watched the movie, she felt a weight on her shoulder. Izuku dosed off. Rei smiled, kissing his forehead. She continued watching the movie, letting Izuku get his rest.

Rei couldn't put her finger on it. But everything in this moment felt correct.

Meanwhile. At Endeavor's office. Enji was in his office. It was afternoon, so most of his sidekicks are out on patrol.

Instead of being out with his sidekick patrolling, Enji was sitting on his chair looking at Rei's location on his phone.

He sighed as he swiped with his index finger to look at his call logs. He called her 12 times. But no answer.

He throws his phone on his desk. He sits there and contemplates his next move.

-

Izuku stirs awake. His eyes widened when he realized he was asleep in her shoulder. He sat up.

"S-sorry." He said a little embarrassed. Rei smiled softly. "It's okay. I understand you're tired." She tells him.

"You can go back to sleep." She adds. Izuku wanted to decline. But he really was exhausted, and sleep sounded really good to him.

"A-are you sure?" He asked. Rei gently lays his head on her shoulder. Izuku freezes in place. "I'm sure. Rest."

Izuku's face was red. Her shoulder was really comfortable. His eyelids began to feel heavy. Within minutes, he falls back asleep. He was tired.

Everything was perfect

I know it's short but more or coming