CHAPTER 2:Sukuna's Awakening

(NOTE: it doesn't  follow the anime story line , might be a  few references  )

* ALL CHARACTERS  ARE 18+

(this is a sped up scene how sukuna was awakened in Yuji's  body from anime.)

After College, Yuji heads to meet his friends

he is approached by his friends from the Occult Research Club, who have discovered a cursed object during their investigations.

"Hey Yuji, check this out! We found something creepy during our research."

"Yeah, it's a shriveled finger wrapped in talisman paper. It feels... wrong."

The finger emits a strange energy and attracts curses to the college.

"This is serious. We need to get rid of it before anyone gets hurt."

Megumi Fushiguro arrives at the school to investigate the cursed object and encounters Yuji and his friends.

"You shouldn't have touched that. It's dangerous."Megumi said looking at the cursed finger .

"What do you mean? It's just a weird finger." Yuji's  fried said.

"That's Sukuna's Finger. It contains a powerful curse that attracts other curses. If we're not careful, it could bring disaster."Megumi warned.

Despite the warnings, Yuji's friends accidentally unseal the cursed object, unleashing a swarm of curses upon them.

"Oh no, what have we done?!"One of Yuji's friends, Sasaki, is attacked by a curse and left in critical condition.

"Sasaki! We have to do something!"

Driven by his sense of justice and the desire to protect his friends, Yuji decides to take action.

"I can't stand by and do nothing. I have to help!"He confronts the curse and, with a burst of incredible strength, manages to hold it off.

"I won't let you hurt my friends!"In a bold and surprising move, Yuji decides to consume the cursed finger to prevent it from causing any more harm. With the finger in his possession, Yuji swallows it, much to the shock of everyone present.

"I'll take care of this. Trust me."The moment Yuji ingests the finger, a powerful surge of energy courses through his body.

The curse of Sukuna, the King of Curses, awakens within him.

"Well, well, well. It seems we have a new vessel."SUKUNA'S  voice.

"SUKUNA'S  voice

However, to everyone's amazement, Yuji retains control of his body, displaying an astonishing resilience to the curse.

"I... I'm okay. I can control it."

As Yuji stands before them, seemingly unharmed and in control, Megumi and the others are left in awe and disbelief.