CHAPTER 3 :A little Admirer

The next morning, Yuji woke up determined to take control of his  body , he was willing to try anything to prevent Sukuna from taking over his body again.

As he got ready for College, Yuji found himself standing in front of the mirror, psyching himself up for what was to come. Taking a deep breath, he began his negotiation... with Sukuna.

"Alright, Yuji. You can do this. Time to negotiate with the King of Curses."

Taking a moment to compose himself, Yuji closed his eyes and focused his thoughts, reaching out to Sukuna within his soul.

"Hey, Sukuna. You there? We need to talk."

Sukuna's presence stirred within him, the dark aura swirling ominously.

"Oh, it's the vessel again. What do you want, boy?"Sukuna mused.

"Listen, Sukuna. We need to establish some ground rules here. I can't have you taking over my body whenever you feel like it."

"Oh? And what makes you think you have any say in the matter, vessel?"

"Because if you take over my body during College, you'll have to deal with all the boring lectures and tests. Trust me, you don't want that."

"Ha! Like I care about your petty human problems. I am Sukuna, the King of Curses."

"Well, how about... I'll buy you your favorite cursed sake from the convenience store?"Yuji said .

"Oh, how generous of you, vessel. But I have a better idea. How about you let me indulge in some delicious human flesh?"

"What?! No way! I draw the line at cannibalism!" Yuji said horrified.

"Negotiating with a curse... what a way to start the day."

"I'll take control whenever I please."

Yuji's eyes widened in alarm, realizing that Sukuna had no intention of honoring their agreement.

DefeatedYuji squared his shoulders and prepared himself for the battle ahead.

"Fine, Sukuna. If that's how you want to play it, then let the games begin."

With those words, Yuji left his apartment, ready to face the day... and the unpredictable King of Curses lurking within him.

The negotiation may have failed, but Yuji was determined to fight for control of his own body, no matter what it took.

As Yuji arrived at College ,he couldn't shake the feeling of Sukuna's presence lurking within him.

Just then, in the middle of class, Sukuna's dark aura began to stir once more, threatening to overwhelm Yuji's senses.

"Well, well, well, vessel. It seems you thought you could outsmart me. But you forget—I am Sukuna, the King of Curses. I do as I please."

Yuji gritted his teeth, feeling Sukuna's malevolent energy coursing through him.
"Not today, Sukuna. I won't let you take over."

Sukuna's laugh could be heard "Oh, how amusing. You think you can resist me? I am the embodiment of power, boy. Your feeble attempts are useless."

With a surge of dark energy, Sukuna attempted to seize control of Yuji's body once more. But this time, Yuji was ready.

"You want a fight, Sukuna? Then let's settle this once and for all."

With a fierce determination, Yuji focused his thoughts, summoning his own strength to resist Sukuna's influence.

"Get out of my head, Sukuna! This is my body, and I won't let you control me!"

Sukuna growled. "You dare defy me, vessel?! I will crush you!"

THE KING OF CURSES(Ryomen sukuna)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें