[REVISION NOTE 2]

Hello again, from the creator!

I'd like to express my gratitude for your (mostly silent) support for Dark Phantom. A whole year has passed since the first announcement of the revision. It was honestly unexpected that it'll take a whole year for me to revise about 75% of the currently established plot that I developed since 2019. While I can't rush the creative process, life (and mostly school) had to intervene most of the time and I often spend days taking anything for references. But nevertheless I am thankful for those who show support to my book, as I still am not a full-fledged writer, and yet this book is a culmination of my love and appreciation of the Persona series all while fusing in elements of all the other series I enjoyed a lot over the years.

As I continue on to finishing this book and finally move on to other Persona fanfic projects I've been planning (maybe even consider building a Persona fanfic universe starting from Dark Phantom out of sheer interest), I still like to make sure there are no loose ends to this book, and that would mean a major renaming of the chapters for the sake of proper implication of each of them as I felt all of the chapter in hindsight felt separate on its own right so there was no need for me to give them a numerical order as means to make it as close a contemporary book (save for some).

Another would be, changing the cover once again. I admit, I always felt each of the covers I made for Dark Phantom felt a little unsatisfactory for me. Over the course of the writing, I mostly spend time making lots of drafts of cover designs for the book until I become purely satisfied by it. And I like to admit that I am. The current cover will now be replaced with a newer one, and that will be the very last time I will be changing it.

Again, I thank all my supporters who give my very first book a shot. The book has amassed about 6.6K of readers and I'm raring to take my time, refine, revise, and paint this book to my now fully desired vision with all I got without rushing it. So I implore you, to take your time as I take mine.

- AA5.