First Turn

[June 30 2020, Tuesday]
[Yongen-Jaya, Cafe Leblanc]
[12:57 AM]

(Ren has dropped off Ann at her apartment before they head back to Yongen-Jaya. Everyone walks their way to the cafe, reaching the door. Ren opens it, ringing the bell,)

Akechi: Hey- I'll be with you guys for a bit.

(Ren and Ryuji caught Akechi's attention before entering in.)

Ryuji: Huh? Why?

Ren: Off to do your smokes?

Ryuji: Wait- he smokes?

Akechi: Yeah..... clears my mind most of the time.

Ryuji: Dude- you're like the least person I could've thought of when it comes to smoking.

Akechi: Wouldn't hurt to try something new, you know?

Ren: Come on, let's head up.

Ryuji: Yeah, I'm hella tired man.....

(The two head inside the cafe along with Morgana who was resting inside Ren's duffel bag, leaving Akechi alone to smoke next to the door.)

.....

.....

[Ren's Room]
[1:22 AM]

(Everyone is asleep...... everyone but Ren. He's laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling wide awake as the silent air flows through the room.)

Ren: .....

(Ren pulls out the pendant Sumire gave to him, he opens it to glance at the picture of him and her.)

Ren: ......

[December 24 2018, Monday]
[Ren's Room, Amamiya Household, Japan Outskirts.]
[11:32 PM]

(Ren is resting on his bed.)

Ren: (..... Christmas Eve, I wonder how's everyone doing?)

(He grabs his phone from his pocket, a Sony Xperia. He unlocks it and opens the gallery app. He looks at one of the pictures, which is the day the Phantom Thieves of Heart were officially established.)

201655日木曜日
(MAY 5 2016 - THURSDAY)

2016年5月5日木曜日(MAY 5 2016 - THURSDAY)

Ren: ..... (Wow.... do I miss you guys.)

.....