11 - COMBAT AND MYSTERIES

Song for the Chapter: Tongues of Fire (again; kindly try to listen to it at the end of the chapter 🙂)

•••••••••

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

~ Ephesians 6:12;

•••••••••

••••••••

To say Violet was knackered would have had to make the Guinness Book of Records as the "Understatement of the Year"

To say Violet was knackered would have had to make the Guinness Book of Records as the "Understatement of the Year". Her bones ached more than the aftermath of any match she had ever had.

So far, despite the aches, she had gotten used to the routine, waking up at dawn to pray, and she had even learnt to make extra time to read her BIBLE no matter how tired she felt.

"Like I have any choice," she muttered, eyeing the Angels around her as they smiled and prodded her awake from her bed.

"I can't wait till I get to HEAVEN. I will look for each one of you and have you carry me around. Just wait and see."

She had also gotten used to the idea of cooking meals as large as any infantry could ever dream of having.

Somehow, despite her former lack of enthusiasm, she had grown to love her duties—always keeping in mind Who she was actually doing it for. And, she loved her time spent with her SAVIOUR at dawn even more.

For some reason, with every moment spent before HIM, the deep impression of something great about to happen was laid heavily on her heart. A deep feeling of HIS imminent Return.

And, as she got up that day, another loathsome task awaited her: Combat training.

Apparently, the Ferraris thought it right and appealing to add a day of yakka to her already insurmountable workload.