Mateo started to giggle as the door went again, he then started to cry he curled up into pedri and rested his head on him.

"So Mercedes pregnant again?" Ferran asked me.

"No ferran I'm just really fat yes I'm pregnant but this time this one is kicking me like more then Mateo did" I told him as I rubbed my bump.

"When were you pregnant with Mateo?" Jules asked me politely.

"I told him when he joined Barcelona" I said to him while smiling.

It's now around Mateos bedtime and we are the boys are playing with Mateo as pedri stays behind him as he is still wobbly on his feet.

Mateo then just decided to lay down on the floor and he was rubbing his eyes when he does that means he is starting to get tired.

-

Pedri

-

"Is someone getting sleepy?" I said as I picked him up from the floor he then looked at me and started to play with my face while he did some long blinks.

"Didn't even last 5 minutes" Gavi jokingly said.

"Not impressed hey?" I asked him, as I adjusted Mateo in my arms.

"I'll let him off he's 2 so" he said to me.

"Me or you putting him to bed?" I asked Mercedes as she walked over to us.

I looked down to Mateo who was fast asleep in my arms, "give in 10 minutes" she told me as she gave me a kiss.

"Go take a shower then" I told her.

"I was just think about having one" she told me while smiling.

"Then go have one" I told her, she then walked off  to go up stairs.

"2 touch mate?" Ferran asked me.

"Go on then but quick" I told him, I kept our son in my arms as he was peacefully sleeping and I didn't want to wake him up.

While we were doing 2 touch Mercedes came back into the garden with her hair all wet.

"Pedri you can put him to bed now" she said to me.

"Think that's our queue to go" the boys told me, I then said goodbye to them and headed straight up to Mateo's room to put him to sleep.

-

Mercedes

-

As pedri went to put our son to bed I let Ferran and Gavi out as Jules and Alejandro left earlier.

"Are you coming to the match against PSG?" Gavi asked me.

I looked at them both, "I-i don't know it just feel like-"

Before I could finish, "oh come on Mercedes pedri has been talking about it and he wants to walk out into the pitch with Mateo" Ferran told me.

I never thought Pedri wanted to walk out with Mateo before the game he's always been quiet about stuff like that.

"I'll talk with Pedri about it" I told them both, we've both kept Mateo out of any social media stuff as we didn't want the public to find out.

But it obviously is hurting Pedri in a way I never thought.

I then shut the door behind me as Pedri walked down the stairs, "he is fast asleep" he said as he pulled me in for a hug.

He then kissed to kiss me, "do you actually want to walk out with Mateo?" I asked him.

When I asked him a smile grew on his face, "the boys told you?" I said to him, I nodded to him.

"You could have asked me" I told him as I placed a kiss on his lips.

"I know how you feel about him being on social media amor, so I didn't want to ask" he told me.

"He's your son as well so he can walk out with against PSG babe" I said to him as I kissed him.

Aww I actually love this chapter so much.
Think Mateo is going to be loved by the whole team or not??

Think is and my Fermin book I'll be uploading more frequently to❤️

Hope you enjoyed!!
Love you all🫶🏼