2{close up}2

Ophelia's POV

Right now I was on a beautiful beach, galloping Armani. His hooves in the water. I felt so free. I put my my arms out like I was a bird flying in the air. "Woo hoo!" Then all of a sudden I hear someone call my name.

"Cassie!" That confused me. Then all of a sudden I want on Armani anymore. I was now on the sand. then I opened my eyes. I looked around and I was back in my room. I groaned.

"Cassie have you seen my jelly shoes?" My little sister asked me. This made me groan again. "Look in my bag". I said knowing that Rosie didn't have enough space in her bag to put her pink shoes. so I just put them in mine.

"There they are" Rosie exclaims then ran out of my room.

Brushing the hair out of my face I get up and go to my closet picking out my outfit. (Outfit at the bottom). I then went over to the mirror in my room and put my hair up in a bun pulling some face framing pieces out. Then I heard someone yell from my window.

"Armani!" Then I heard a whip snap. Quickly I ran over to the window seeing the beautiful grey horse and the boy from yesterday who had the cheekbones.

"What is he doing". I say under my breath before I run down stairs. I got to the front door and heard my mom and sisters talking about the pier. turned to my mom. "Can me and Zoe meet you there" I say giving a my twin a pointed look telling her to just go with it. She nods and goes to get her coat.

"I've just seen someone outside. Simeon I met yesterday. And I wanted to see if they were okay". I continued, putting my shoes on.

"Friend? We've only been here a day." My mom said with a grin. Trying to hurry up I quickly said. "Ya, I met him while looking for Rosie". I was about to leave when my mom asked. "Him?" Not wanting to answer I grab my twins hand and run out the door.

I look over at her and said. "I'll meet you at the stables I just saw something going on with Armani and I wanted to see if he was okay". She nodded and said. "Okay I'll go meet up with Becky and jade. Hopefully Armani's ok. I quickly said. "Me too". Then ran off towards the paddock I saw the horse and the boy in.

When I got closer I could hear the boy. "Steady. Steady come around" and I could hear Armani whinnying. Quickly I climbed under a fence. Then over another. When I was going over the fence I call out. "Hey, cheekbones. Stop it!" He then turned towards me and said. "Get out of the field!" Ignoring him I start to run over to them.

Then Armani pulled the lead rope right out of the boys hand, probably burning it. Then Armani starts to run over to me. I think this scared to boy because he started to say. "Woah, woah, woah, woah, boy. Whoa, steady". But the grey horse ignored him. When Armani got closer to me then he slowed down.

I then said. " Woah boy". And he stopped in front of me making me smile. He then started digging at the ground and shaking his head obviously upset. "Hey, Armani. You're okay boy. Just relax". Then I put my hands up and said. "Shh shh. It's ok come here, come here". And he came right up close so I can reach up and pet his face. "There you go, your okay". I say now that he's calm.

I pet his neck with a smile. Not even realizing the people who were watching.

Then the boy in the green sweater picked up the lunge rope from the ground gathering it. When he was close enough he spoke. "What do you think you're doing?" The caught me of guard. "I'm calming the poor horse. What do you think you're doing". I said then continued. " The way you had him on that rope. You could tell he felt trapped." I said still petting Armani.