Best day

Holden wakes up sees Antoni sleeping next to him sound asleep Holden wraps his arms around Antoni and gives him several soft kisses.
Antoni:mmh
Holden: good morning my everything.
Antoni: I could stay in your arms all day baby.
Holden: yeah but my nephew is coming remember my sister drops him off in 2 hours.
Holdens phone rings
Holden: hello this is Holden
Kati: hey my brother Holden. Traffic looking very bad around the area of the airport so I need to give myself an extra hour than I had planned on giving me. So can I drop Lukas off in 45 minutes.
Holden: yeah you can also I don't have a good spot for him to sleep.
Kati: oh shoot that's right Holden. Okay I'll give you key to my home and you can get his stuff out this week. His clothes and stuff like that he's already packed up I know your taking in 15 year son yeah he's sad that I'm not gonna be his legal guardian anymore but he got instantly happy when I said you and Antoni are his new guardians. He was like omg YAY! Thanks mom for putting me with MY UNCLE HOLDEN! He's awesome!
Holden: yeah I am awesome.
Kati: yeah he's excited to be turning 16 in 2 weeks. He can finally get his license then. He happy.
Holden: oh that's right big 16 for my nephew.
Kati: yeah I know. Okay he'll be by with me in 45 minutes thanks Holden for your willingness to give my son a better family life. As I'm a single mom.
Holden:no problem anything for my sister and nephew who I love.

End of call
Holden: Antoni we gotta get up she dropping Lukas off in 45 minutes. Its crazy to live in same city that a sibling lives in. And she doesn't live too far from our neighborhood. She's actually two neighborhoods down so that's great. Oh and we will need a U-Haul we gotta get his stuff out like furniture this week. Kati said she listing the house for sale and needs us to get his things out by Friday.
Antoni: you kidding Holden.
Holden: no I'm not baby.
Antoni: there goes my special plans I had for us Friday night. I might as well do it now then.
Antoni riffles through his night stand and pulls out a box
Antoni opens it revealing a beautiful diamond ring
Holden is in awe
Holden: yes I'll marry you Antoni.
Antoni then crashes his lips onto Holdens lips they share a passionate kiss with one another.
Antoni slips the ring on Holdens finger

Holden looks at it in complete Holden: awwwwwwwwwww baby

Holden: awwwwwwwwwww baby... I love it..... I'm the luckiest guy to have you by my side Antoni. I love you so damn freaking much.
Antoni: I love you to the moon and back Holden. You are my home. I love you more than anything.  I loved you since the moment i laid eyes on you 6 years ago. Falling more and more in love with you as time has gone by. You're my best thing to ever happen to me. I never felt this loved by anyone till I met you and you instantly showed me so much love and admiration. Thank you Holden for being you. 
Holden: aww you're welcome baby. I do anything to make my man happy. Even giving you passenger king (princess type) status. You're always gonna be my passenger king to me I care so much about you baby. I am only protecting my  love from the harsh reality of driving. Cause you're the most important person in my life ever.

Doorbell rings
Holdens phone goes off with video doorbell notification
Holden answers it and sees his nephew Lukas
Lukas: hey uncle Holden I should now say dad. Yeah I'm here come let me in. Yeah Kati left like dropped me off got my bags out and had to leave cause of the traffic situation she's gotta drop her car off at her moms place then her mom driving her to the airport so yeah that why she needed to get me here sooner.
Holden: okay I'm coming to let you in. And I got news for you too
Holden goes and opens door
Holden: Lukas my favorite nephew. 
Holden closes door behind Lukas.
Lukas: you said you have news to share with me.
Holden: I'm engaged. Antoni asked me literally 15 minutes ago. He was gonna do it Friday night but your mom said your stuff gotta be out of home by Friday evening and we gonna get it out Friday your stuff Antoni and I as I am busy with stuff  Tomorrow I have my first album ever releasing tomorrow 12am.
Lukas: wait so that's the special surprise you've been working on. Omg i can't wait to hear it.
Holden: it's all thanks to my nephew who encouraged me to let my special talent be heard. And to never doubt myself about it. Thank you Lukas for that encouragement I needed.
Lukas: your welcome uncle Holden your special talent is so mesmerizing I think it's awesome. I'm happy to be related to a man with a mesmerizing special talent. I know you will take the country music industry my storm. 
Holden: oh I plan on it. I've told my friends even Antonis friends to post about it after they listen to it tomorrow. Like get the word out there so it spreads and they gonna encourage there followers to pass along too. So I'm happy.
Antoni walks out wraps his arms around Holden
Lukas: you two are the cutest couple. Not many people have love life like you two do. And it's amazing to see that.