Instapost

@holdenfischer

@holdenfischerI've got the cutest boyfriend just look at him he smile when I give him a kiss

@holdenfischer
I've got the cutest boyfriend just look at him he smile when I give him a kiss. Anyways happy 6 year dating anniversary baby. I fall more and more in love with you each and everyday. Wait till he becomes a dad. That's right we also have Adopted a son coming tomorrow he's 3 but we don't care. We adopted him off my sister who got stationed in iraq recently she has to leave tomorrow I feel so bad for my nephew she does do so she said he deserves loving parents and I wanna give him up for adoption to you two. My nephew loves me anyways. But Antoni has said he's ready to shower him with love and spoil him. He wants him to be an only child. I agree one kid for us is perfect. We already have 3 dogs yeah. But over all I am in love with this life I have with you @antoniporowski your my everything and you never fail to make me smile your such a hard working dedicated man. I am so proud of you and your warmth warms my heart inside. I love you always and forever Antoni my man.

Comments pour in

@antoniporoski
Aww Holden.. 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
I love you too. 😘😘😘
Wherever you are is where I wanna be. How did I get so lucky from going through a breakup to 2 weeks later meeting you at a club to celebrating our 6 year dating anniversary. I'm the luckiest guy to have someone as kind hearted, attractive as can be, sexy as can be, and loving person. You're my best friend Holden I'll love for a 1000 years and 1000 more even a lifetime and eternity.
I love you my handsome boyfriend Holden Ryan Fischer!
      @holdenfischer
Aww baby. This was the most heart touching thing I have ever read. I'm literally sitting in complete awe with you. Your my best thing to ever happen to me my best friend lover and soulmate. You make me so happy and I love waking up to your sweet kisses you give me. I don't know what I'd be doing if I hadn't of met you that one day that changed our lives forever.  Hashtag I got a  hot man, hashtag my forever lover,hashtag my soulmate, hashtag my forever
Comments pour in even more.