Night of the Living Dancers

Christina POV

Christina POV.

I woke up and did my morning routine, then I went downstairs, Mommy gave me my vitamins before handing me a plate of pancakes.When Chloe and I got home from school, when got our dance bags and got in the car, mom drove us to the studio. We got out of the car, we got our dance bags and went into the studio into the dance den where we got ready.

"Girls! Let's go! Hurry up!" Ms. Abby yelled.

The girls and I walked into Studio A and stood in a straight line in front of Ms. Abby with our moms standing in a straight line on the side.

"Girls? You walked into this room just as sluggish and boring as you walked out on that stage. Zero energy." Ms. Abby tells us.

|When my girls step on stage, they're slugs. They walk on stage, they do the routine, as the two and a half minutes go on, you can see their stamina decline.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

"You have to come out there with energy. You can't get halfway through the number and then Peter out. You're boring! So...at the bottom of the pyramid: Maddie." Ms. Abby ripped the paper off revealing Maddie's headshot picture.

|I don't think that Maddie deserved to be on the bottom of the pyramid, because she rocked the group dance. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She came out like a bang. And she ended with a bang. And Maddie is the only one who has never been on top of the pyramid and it's unfair.|Melissa Ziegler|Dance mom

"Maddie, you had an opportunity to dance. That didn't happen. They announced you, and you're bawling in the audience. That is unacceptable behavior. You're nine years old. Your mother even came to me, and demanded that you be given a second chance along with Christina to do a solo. When opportunity knocks, you open the door." Ms. Abby says.

|I was the very first one on the bottom of the pyramid, and I didn't want to let her down, and I think I did.|Maddie Ziegler|Melissa's daughter

"Next: Mackenzie." Ms. Abby ripped the paper off revealing Mackenzie's headshot picture.

"Mackenzie, your routine was a winning number. You were tenth. I don't do tenth." Ms. Abby says, as Mackenzie nodded.

"Next: Paige." Ms. Abby ripped the paper off revealing Paige's headshot picture.

"You went out there, you looked great, you forgot a step. You can't forget a step." Ms. Abby says, as Paige nodded.

"Next: Christina." Ms. Abby ripped the paper off revealing my headshot picture.

"Christina, you didn't do your solo, you told me you were ready to do it but you were sick, you threw up right before you were supposed to go on, so I understand but you did rock that group dance and I'm so proud of you for not only doing the group number but for trying to do your solo." Ms. Abby explains, as I smiled and nodded.