Chapter 1: Exploring

As the sun begins to set, the group of seven, led by Sam, arrives at the abandoned asylum in Australia. They've heard about this place from the local villagers who say its haunted by the spirits of the mentally unstable patients who have died here. The group decides to investigate the asylum in order to document and capture evidence of the supernatural. Meanwhile, Y/N, a young medium, feels a presence here and starts to hear strange voices in her mind.

After setting up camp inside the abandoned asylum, the group begins to explore the place in search of any signs of supernatural activity. However, Y/N feels a strong presence lurking nearby, and begins to hear strange voices that seem to be calling out to her. At the same time, Sam notices Y/N acting odd, and starts to wonder if something is bothering her. Meanwhile, the rest of the group is focused on looking for evidence of ghosts or paranormal activity.

As the group continues exploring the asylum, Y/N's sense of the presence near her grows stronger, and she begins to hear the strange voices louder and more distinctly. Meanwhile, Sam is becoming more and more curious about why Y/N is acting odd, and begins to wonder what could be causing her behavior. The tension between the two is growing, and the other members of the group begin to suspect something is up.

As the tension intensifies between Sam and Y/N, the other members of the group begin trying to get to the bottom of this mysterious situation. They start asking questions about the two and attempting to figure out what's going on between them, but the duo remains tight-lipped and refuses to reveal anything. However, the tension between them grows even stronger, and their interactions start becoming more playful and flirtatious. Meanwhile, Y/N continues to hear the strange voices and her feeling of the presence near her only grows deeper.

As the group continues exploring the asylum, Sam and Y/N's playful and flirtatious interactions continue to escalate. Their chemistry is growing, and their tension is rising. They are both still reluctant to admit their feelings, but the other members of the group can tell something is going on between them. Meanwhile, Y/N's sense of the presence near her deepens, and the strange voices seem to be calling out to her more urgently.

As the group continues to explore the asylum, Sam and Y/N's chemistry is building up even more. Their playful and flirtatious interactions are becoming more intense, and the tension between them is reaching a fever pitch. The other members of the group are all aware of the development of a budding romance between Y/N and Sam, but neither of them is willing to admit their feelings. Meanwhile, Y/N's sense of the presence nearby grows ever more intense, and the strange voices calling out to her become more loud and insistent. Sam notices her strange behavior, so he decides to ask Y/N is anything is wrong.

"Hey Y/N, is everything okay? You've been acting kinda odd lately." Sam asks, sounding very concerned. Y/N stops what she's doing, and turns to face Sam. "Huh? Oh, nothing, just feeling a little weird." Y/N reassures Sam, stating that nothing is wrong, yet he still doesn't believe her. "You know you can tell me anything, right?" Sam says to Y/N, looking directly into her eyes. "Yeah, I know, but everything's fine." Y/N repeats. "Are you sure?" Sam asks, still not believing Y/N. "Yes, I'm sure. It's just, I've been feeling like there's something near me lately, and I can't shake the feeling." Y/N's is being shy and trying to brush it off, but even Sam can tell that something is up. He's concerned for her and wants to make sure she's okay, but she doesn't want to admit what she's really feeling.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me everything right now, but I just want to make sure you're okay." Sam continues to show his concern and interest in Y/N, while she continues to act aloof and dismissive. She is hesitant to reveal her true feelings, and continues to act vague and mysterious about it.

As the two are discussing the strange presence in the asylum, a loud noise suddenly echoes through the halls, sending Sam and Y/N into a startled jump. As Sam looks around to see what the noise came from, Y/N instinctively buries her face against his shoulder. The other members of the group look at them, puzzled at their reaction. Sam is startled but he quickly calms down and helps Y/N recover from the scare.