Lewis silently puts his hand over my own, completely covering my hand with his much larger one.

"Around 4pm." He pauses "I was thinking me, you and Luca could go out for lunch?" He offers and I'm torn. What if the same thing happens as the last time we were out together and we get bombarded by fans.

"Are you sure that's a good idea." I say lightly, not wanting to offend him.

"We will go to a more secluded restaurant. What happened at the hotel was unfortunate- it somehow leaked I was there so a bunch of people gathered. It won't happen again." He reassures me, his thumb running over my knuckles gently.

"I would love to then." This automatically brings a smile to his face.

"I was also thinking- would you like to go karting?" There's a mischievous look in his eyes, I wonder what it would be like in his world.

"I'd be so bad, I'd definitely crash." I laugh at the idea.

"Luca is good, you can't be that bad." He grins at me and I start shaking my head.

"Luca will be so much better than me, plus he's a kid. I've never even been karting, and you're a 7 time world champion so I will definitely make a fool out of myself." I smile and slightly hide my face into the pillow as I close my eyes.

His hand starts brushing my hair away from my face and behind my ear. His touch sending goosebumps down my entire body.

"I'll teach you so that you don't crash."

To be honest, a morning karting with Lewis and Luca sounds very good to me.

"Yeah." I agree.

"Yeah?" He repeats back in a hopeful tone.

"I'll make breakfast now, what time is it?" I ask seeing as I haven't even checked my phone yet or done anything else but come and see Lewis.

"It's.." he looks behind him "8:02am."

Damn it's pretty early.

I make a move to get up but Lewis is quick to stop me- placing an arm around my middle and pulling me into him.

"Stay- we can sleep for an hour?" He looks hopefully into my eyes and I roll my own playfully.

I only just realised he was shirtless.

"Fine! But set an alarm or I will not wake up."

He agrees and goes onto his Apple Watch to set an alarm for an hours time. My heavy eyes already falling closed from tiredness.

Lewis's soft breathing is very soothing as I will myself to fall asleep again. This is probably one of the calmest moments of my life.

I've always felt a weirdly calming sensation around Lewis and I'm yet to figure out why.
Either way he's a very nice person to be around.

"Wait I wanna go get your presents." I suddenly remember I left them in my bedroom.

He squeezes my waist while keeping his eyes closed "Later." He doesn't want me to go.

I mainly agree because his morning voice is so hot.

I stay for Lewis, who clearly wants to stay in the moment. I can't deny that I don't want to as well.

I don't think it took very long before I feel asleep, in his arms.

I wake up to the feeling of something soft on my cheek. I keep my eyes closed as I feel something caressing my cheek.

I slowly open my eyes and I'm met with Lewis's calm brown eyes staring right at me.

"How long have you been staring at me?" I nervously start smiling at the thought that Lewis has seen me sleeping. What if I'm not a pretty sleeper?