Jimin raised his head to meet with the head manager of BTS, Sejin. He had met this man a few times before when he came to discuss a few things about their vacation arrangement. He was polite and respectful towards Jimin and his pups, so he couldn't help but like this man.

"No, it was a good trip."

Jimin said as Sejin led them to the house. It was a large house complex with interconnected components. And there was a huge swimming pool in front of the main house

It was a large villa with two houses located nearby. The main villa was between the forest, lake, and all the greenery; it seemed to be really impossible to locate such a luxury villa in the middle of the forest.

"That is the main villa." Sejin pointed to the main house as they reached it. It was larger than the other two, and there was a wooden deck with a dining area, a grilling area, and a rectangular swimming pool. "That is where we are doing most of the shooting. We have a kitchen, dining area, living room, gaming room, and gym on the ground floor. The upper floor is a study where you can enjoy some books. Of course, you and your pups are welcome there when shooting isn't going on. I will inform you personally about the shooting times or you could ask any other member if there is any change. So don't think you can't go there. feel free to cool if you want we already have stocked the kitchen."

"Thanks." Jimin was thankful for Sejin's carefulness. Even though he didn't want to be an inconvenience to others, he knew he couldn't keep his pups in a room. This was meant to be a vacation, after all. And there was no need to say he needed to prepare meals for himself and the pups.

"Those two houses have rooms." Sejin pointed to the two smaller houses located nearby, guiding them there. "Other members had already chosen the rooms. So let me show yours."

"This is where Seokjin Hyung, Namjoon Hyung, and Yoongi Hyung's rooms were." Jungkook pointed to the first house as they passed it. "They are light sleepers, so they decided it would be good for them to share one house."

Jimin was glad to hear Yoongi wasn't staying in the same house as him. Even though he had agreed to co-parent with him, he still wasn't sure about sharing more space with Alpha.

"This house has four rooms." Sejin opened the door of the next house, which was located a bit further away from the main house. "Two downstairs and two upstairs."

It was spacious and really looked comfortable. There were two rooms on each side of the entrance, each with a living area. And there was a staircase leading to the upper stairs.

"Hoseok Hyung and Taehyung Hyung took rooms in here." Jungkook pointed to two rooms other members had chosen on ground floor. "So we can take two rooms upstairs."

"That seems good." Jimin agreed. Well, it wasn't as private as Jimin would like. But this was okay. Jimin had already met Taehyung a few times, and he already liked the young omega. And Hoseok being beta also wouldn't make him uncomfortable. So that was good.

"Eomma, are we going to stay here?" Minji asked with awe-filled eyes, looking around.

"Yeah, pups." Jimin answered, rocking little Litian in his arms. "We are spending our vacation here."

"Yeah!" Two pups bounced with excitement.

"Now who wants to see the rooms?" Jungkook asked with energy that was matching that of two pups.

"We. We." Two pups jumped up and down excitedly.

"Then let's go." Jungkook shouted before taking the stairs.

"Be careful!" Jimin shouted, not wanting to have any accident even before starting the vacation. "Don't run on stairs."

"Okay, then I'm going to go." Sejin, who was still there, said staring with Jimin as both pups carefully ran after their uncle. "If you need anything, just give me a call. We stay in the housing area located behind this one. And don't just bother about filming; enjoy your vacation. Don't just hold back."