Chapter: 3

The young omega on the other side of the world disconnected the phone call. He hurriedly dried off his hands as the doorbell rang once more.

"Coming." He shouted, removing his apron, and hurrying towards the door. He was dressed in simple sweatpants and a loose T-shirt, but still, his beauty was mesmerizing.

His hazel-colored eyes shone under the lights of the penthouse, as his dark strands flickered with every step. The fair skin tone added a more ethereal look to the young man combined with his long eyelashes. defined nose, rosy cheeks, and plump lips that looked so inviting.

"Eomma." A sound echoed as he opened the door. Soon his arms were filled with three hyper-welling children.

"Wow, hold a minute."

Omega said, trying to not fall backward with the pressure of the collision of a mini-child bomb.

"Eomma, we missed you."

All three exclaimed at the top of their lungs.

"Really, it's only been a few hours."

Jimin said after escaping from a suffocating group hug.

"But we miss you."

Three pups again exclaimed like it was a competition to select who got the highest voice.

"Okay okay. Eomma also missed you."

Jimin smiled fondly as his eyes filled with full of warmth. Oh, he loved his pups so much.

"I'm sorry they have been acting like that all day."

A voice apologized from the doorstep.

Jimin turned to the voice, after instructing three pups to go inside. It was Anne, the nanny Jimin had hired to look after his pups.

"It's okay. We both know they are so hyperactive."

Jimin assured the young girl with a smile. Anne had been a huge help in his life. Jimin had a hard time working and looking after three pups. Even though he was the boss of his own company, he had to attend all the meetings and manage lots of things. So, he had a busy schedule all day. Unfortunately, that limited his time with his pups. First, he hesitated to leave his pups with strangers. His omega didn't trust anyone easily. Not after everything he had been through in his past.

But Anne was able to gain his trust. She was a sweet omega girl with a certificate and experience in childcare. All of her recommendations ensured she was perfect for this job. So, Jimin tried to give her a chance. And Anne didn't disappoint him. She cared for and looked after three pups very well, even though sometimes his pups were hard to handle. He was glad to have her.

After saying goodbye to Anne Jimin, went to check on the pups. He found them all in their rooms, washing and readying for dinner.

He went to his youngest room to assist because he knew his eldest two could do that by themselves.

When he entered his little pup's room, his little princess was standing on tiptoes, trying to select a pajama.

"Eomma, I can do that by myself. Tian Tian is a big girl."

The girl said, sensing her mother.

"Really, Tian Tian is a big girl now." Jimin swapped the little girl in his arms, bouncing on her. "Really."

"Eomma!" The little girl burst into laughter as Jimin started to bounce her with chipping sounds.

Jeon Litian was the four-year-old little angel and the apple of the Jeon family's eyes. It was no secret this little one had stolen everyone's heart with cute doe eyes and all the angelic features she got from her mother.