Jimin wasn't better. When the manager of the company explained their location to him, he realized it was pretty amazing. But now, getting to see it with his own eyes, it was fantastic.

Jimin drove along the small road around the lake, which had led to the vacation houses located behind the lake, just to adjust. He could already see there were a few cars parked at the parking spot, along with a few people with cameras and things. He found a space and parked swiftly.

"Eomma, can we go play?"

The twins screamed with happiness as soon as the car stopped. And Jimin knew he had to do a lot of work to keep the two excited pups away from the water.

"Uncle kookie..."

Two pups exclaimed as soon as Jimin helped them climb out of the car after removing seat belts.

"Puppies!"

Jungkook, who was waiting for them to spot them the moment they entered the parking lot, ran to them with an excitement that wasn't seconded to the pups.

"Uncle Kookie, can we win?"

Minjun jumped up and down, reaching for his uncle.

"Yeah, let's swim, please."

His twin also joined, flashing the infamous doe eyes.

"Of course we can swim."

Jungkook, who was ever weak for those sweet eyes, immediately gave out, not even thinking twice.

"Another day." Jimin firmly finished the sentence for Jungkook taking sleepy Litian out of the car. "You can go swimming with Uncle Kookie's pups. But not today. We have other things to do today."

"But eomma..."

Twins whined at turning their mother. Their doe eyes wept with full power. But it wasn't Jimin who had given out. After living his whole life with those fatal doe eyes, he had a certain immunity. But not fully. On the other hand, Jungkook was really surprised at how his brother was able to resist them.

"We just come here, pups." Jimin slowly rubbed cycles on Litian's back, who was going back to sleep, hiding his face in the crook of omega's neck. She seemed to be tired from the long drive. "I'm sure we have lots of time to do plenty of swimming. Now who wants to see where we were staying?"

That was able to peak pups attention once again as they started to bounce again with curiosity about their vacation house.

"How was the drive?"

Jungkook asked, taking a backpack from Jimin's hand, and he just threw it on his shoulder. It was a bag Jimin always kept for the necessities he needed with pups, like small blankets, towels, water, toothbrushes, and stuff. He decided to take it out first before coming back for their luggage once again.

"It's good." Jimin answered, adjusting his grip on Litian as they went through the path that led to the house area. "Scenery is good, and pups also behave well."

"That's good."

Jungkook let out a sigh. He was really worried about letting his brother drive this far alone with three little kids. One of their managers offered to drive with them, but Jimin didn't trust a stranger in their personal space.

"How is yours? Did you do filming?"

Jimin asked as twins skipped on steps, looking around everything with interest. The road they were walking was made up of stones providing an easy way to step on.

"We filmed our drive and some entering scenes of exploring around." Jungkook told his brother about the activities they had done.

"Hello," A voice greeted them as they reached the end of the pathway. "I hope you didn't have any trouble with the drive."