Chapter 1

Chapter 1
_________________

Earning some extra cash

Y/N's PoV:

School finished a month ago and usually I would be ecstatic to have time at home but recently I have been questioning my sanity. Most of my friends are preparing to start college next month but I decided to take a gap year in order to earn some extra cash and prepare myself. I've always dreamed of going to college and earning a degree but I had to make the harsh decision of postponing so that I don't end up in financial difficulty. So far, the only job I've received is a small baby sitting role. A woman put an ad of Facebook and I jumped on the chance to earn $30 an hour. She sounds like a wealthy woman. Every other job I've applied for has either not returned my enquiry or told me they chose someone else. $30 an hour for a couple hours of babysitting sounds perfect to me though. As long as the kids aren't the spawn of the devil.

Clutching my to-go coffee, I walk up the woman's drive and prepare myself to meet the family. It's quite cold outside so walking twenty minutes from my house has been hell. I can feel my nose threatening to fall off. The drive is very well kept with a tidy bush, cobbled path and a small water fountain on the grass. I knock on the door and look around the street as I wait for an answer. Moments later, a brunette woman opens the door.

"Hey, are you y/n?" She asks with a smile, her brown hair flowing past her shoulders and green eyes staring into mine.

"Yeah" I nod, a little taken aback by her beauty.

"Oh great, the boys are in here. Let me introduce you" She steps aside and I enter her home, appreciating the blanket of warmth her home offers.

Shrugging my shoes off by the door, I hang up my coat and take my coffee into the living room where she stands with her two son's.

"Boys, this is y/n and he's going to be taking care of you for a few hours while I go to work" The woman stands behind the boys and holds their shoulders. Each of them look at me wearily and try to cower behind their mother.

"Hi" I smile, offering them a wave.

"Hello" They both say in unison, showing off their twin powers.

"I'll be back around midnight so if you could make sure they're in bed for no later than nine then that would be great" The woman approaches me and I find myself getting a little nervous. She smells sweet like vanilla her whole aura just radiates 'I know I'm hot'.

"Okay sure" I nod while looking around the living room. It's a very nice modern space with plenty of things for the kids to do. Mostly a couple of different gaming consoles but a small corner with colouring utensils and crafting supplies.

"Oh and before I forget, that one is Tommy and this one is Billy" The woman points between the two boys have returned to their gaming console. I nod to show her I understand.

"And I'm Wanda" She smiles, offering me her hand which I gladly shake and quietly admire her soft skin.

The boys say goodbye to their mother and I assure her I'll have them in bed by the time she's home. Until then, I have to figure out how to take care of two young kids. I don't have any younger siblings so I've never had experience with them. Once Wanda had left, I invite myself to sit next to the boy's and watch them play a game I haven't seen before.