Surbhi kissed his forehead lovingly -"Rest krna baacha....aur please kuch kha lena...you need to take medicine also...tbhi toh jldi theek hoga"

Ruhaan-"ji bhabhi ".....and surbhi left with Omi and Rohan
....Aarav was about to leave when his phone buzzed with Surbhi message she had texted something to Aarav...

Surbhi
"Usse baat kr lijiye Aarav....baacha hai woh.... dekhiye kitna udaas ho gya hai uska chehra utar gya hai ye sochkar ki aap usse naaraz hai ....jb ki Aisa nhi hai....pyaar se smjhaiye use.... carelessness ki hai usne he need to realise it ...but ye samjhane ke aur bhi tareeke hai ....bs apna ye silent treatment mt dijiye ga use pls....we all hate it and you know that...baat kr lijiye usse aur khila bhi dijiye...aur medicines bhi de dijiye .... he need to rest also...aur aap jaante hai aapko ya Omi ko jb tk hug krke nhi soyega usse neend nhi aayegi"

Aarav replied -"Ok"

He kept his mobile back in his pocket and thought to heat up the food...so he took plate and went downstairs.. he'll talk with him but first he need to have food..but
....Ruhaan misunderstood it....

Tears slipped from his eyes.... thinking his bhai is angry with him...

Next scene in Car...

Omkara -"Aapko lgta hai ye plan kaam karega bhabhi... you know Bhai na"

Surbhi Smiled -"I know.... isiliye I'm 110% sure ...kaam karega tbhi toh I asked Papa and Dad....to visit their friend Manoj uncle ....aur Abeer aur Rohan ko bhi ghar jaane ko bola....dono akele rahenge toh baat toh karenge hi na....aur woh tumhara not so expressive Bhai ....he need to learn how to be expressive...har waqt ye akdupan kaam nhi aayega...he need to be linient"

Omkara smiled -"Maan gya aapko bhabhi ....you are genius ....Sach mein bhabhi...I can't express in words...ki mein kitna khush hu ...ki aap jaisi life partner bhai ki zindagi mein aane wali hai... sach mein hitler ko bhi koi control krne wala hoga ab...jaldi se shaadi krke aajao bs Ghar ab aap"

Surbhi smiled and like that both devar-bhabhi talked with each other.... till they reached her house and than saying bye he left for hospital.....

Otherside in Kapoor Mansion...

Everyone was sitting at the dining table...but to surprise....it was all silent....nobody was saying anything....

Abhi was just playing with the food...it looked like he have no appetite to eat....

Ruhi who was sitting beside him saw him and said -"kya kr rha hai kha kyun nhi rha"

Abhi looked at Rishi and said-"Bhook nhi hai...aap log kha lo mein room mein jaata hu..." Saying this he stood up to go....when Abhay spoke

Abhay-"Tu nhi khayega toh.....Tera ye Bhai bhi nhi khayega.... you want him to starve"

Both brothers looked at each other for a second and looked away....

Abhi quietly sat back and started eating..... seeing him Rishi also started eating... Abhay smiled seeing the love between the brothers ...they are upset with each other but their care is more than that.......He thought and sighed at his destiny..... love and care of a brother and family.....is something which he can never experience in his life .... it's just their hate which he deserves.....but somewhere his heart desires for once just once to be able to be close with his brother's and hug them and love them .....

His mind drifted to the incidence happened a few hours back.... meeting that boy....he felt some connection....he thought. ..."Aisa lga jaise koi apna tha ....wahi ehsaas jo tb hua tha jb usse pehli baar godh mein uthaya tha .....I hope woh theek ho aur uske bhai ne zyada data na ho usse"......He came out of thoughts when Janhavi called him...