The Ninth Neighbor

Wally and Goku walked to the middle of The Neighborhood where a red house stood. It looked like it had eyes that were staring straight at him.

"So who's this ninth neighbor?" Goku asked

"Your looking at him" Wally said

"Huh?" Goku asked, clearly confused.

"This is Home," Wally pointed at the house.

"The house is the ninth neighbor?" Goku asked, not sure he heard him right.

"Yes, Home I would like you to meet Goku. He's staying here a while" Wally told Home.

Goku then saw the houses' eyes move to look at Wally then back to Goku.

Goku couldn't help but shiver when Home looked at him. Home then made a squeaking noise with the windows on the side of the house.

"Yes, Home I was just about to figure that out."

Goku snapped out of his thoughts and asked

"Figure out what?"

"Where you are staying at, duh" Wally answered.

"Where am I staying?" Goku asked

" Well, I was going to have you stay here for a little bit, but after that I have no idea. Maybe we can build you a small house for you to live in while you're here." Wally shrugged.

"Ok, I'm fine with that" Goku answered

"Ok then, come on in, I'll show you around, and let you rest , and then we can properly introduce you to the others, tomorrow" Wally said as Home opened the door, and Wally walked inside with Goku following behind.

Now that Goku was inside he definitely felt that he was being watched, most likely it was Home.

Wally showed Goku the kitchen, the living room, the bathroom, and last but not least the guest bedroom. The guest bedroom had a bookshelf, a bed by a window, a closet, and a desk with paper and pencils, and a cabinet that had art supplies. The room also had paintings around the room.

"Sorry about the mess, sometimes I use this room for making paintings and storing them. If you want you can use the art supplies, I don't mind" Wally said, picking up some paints and carrying them into the hallway. Goku helped as well.

Goku picked up a painting of an apple.

"I don't know anything about art, but this is a nice painting," Goku said holding up the painting.

"Thank you" Wally said, moving the last pile of paintings out of the room.

"Ok, well, I'll see you later, Goodnight Goku" Wally said taking the painting and holding it under his arm

"Goodnight" Goku said, stretching

Wally then walked out of the room. And Goku went over to the bed, and layed down, and fell asleep soon after.

* * *

Goku woke up to Wally knocking on the guest bedroom door. Saying if he didn't wake up now he'll miss all the fun. Goku groaned and covered his face with his pillow.

When Wally got no answer, he said something Goku couldn't hear since he was half awake, but Goku could tell Wally was irritated.

Wally opened the door and walked over to the bed, standing over Goku with his hands over his hips, shaking his head.

Wally then pulled the pillow off of Goku's face.

"Goku, you have to get up."

Goku groaned again.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes," Wally said without an ounce of hesitation or remorse.

Goku sat up.

"Fine, what's for breakfast?"

"I don't have anything, so we're heading over to Howdy's," Wally answered.

Wally and Goku then got ready and headed over to Howdy's place. They entered the store and looked around.

Goku was looking at the meat they had, when he saw Wally hide an apple when he thought no one was looking.

"Wally, what are you doing?" Goku asked

Wally then held one finger to his lips and made a shh sound trying to tell Goku not to say anything.

"Wally, you can't steal that, you have to buy it first" Goku stated.

"Fine, grab what you want and I'll pay for it" Wally scoffed

Goku grabbed random food and put it on the counter. The food he grabbed was, beef, noodles, cheesecake, chicken, hamburger, a small bag of potato chips, rice, tea, a milk jug. Wally comes up to the counter to pay for the stuff. All together, it cost a total of $47.

Wally paid for it, Goku and Wally got as far as the door before Howdy stopped them.

"Wally, empty your pockets" Howdy sighed

Wally emptied his pockets to show he had nothing, but Howdy wasn't convinced.

"What's in your other hand?" Howdy asked, crossing arms and glaring.

Wally then showed Howdy a red shiny apple.

"I knew it, get back here!" Howdy yelled as he grabbed his broom and chased Wally as he ran out the door.

Goku watched as Howdy chased Wally, Howdy missing each time he tried to hit Wally with his broom, while Wally laughed as he ran.

"Hey Goku!"

Goku turned to see Sally running towards him. Sally stopped in front of him, catching her breath.

"Goku, I wanted to ask you something".

"Yeah? Goku asked.

"I wanted to know if you could be my play partner and help me practice as well. Julie's busy, Frank is in a bad mood, Eddie is delivering mail, and Howdy and Wally are too busy playing catch the thief." Sally explained

"What about Barnaby?" Goku asked.

"Sleeping" Sally sighed.

"Oh ok, I guess I could help then" Goku replied.

Goku and Sally then make their way to Sally's yard, where she had a hand made stage.