(In case my night blindness problem imbibes out after long years then?)

Sagar retorted to which Advait's eyes widened and he fixed the goggles on Sagar's eyes.

"Tu pehn ke chala. Pata chala mein kal subah toote haath pairon ke saath Hospital bed pe leta hoon aur phir to had hi ho jayegi. Ufffff"

(You wear and drive. Otherwise, I came to know that tomorrow morning I would be lying on the hospital bed with broken arms and legs and then this would be too much. Uffff)

Advait sighed longer placing his left arm on the open window rim and Sagar laughed glancing at him once.

"Aisa kya ho gya jo itna silent sweet smart IAS Officer itna complaining mode mein hai?"

(What happened that such a silent, sweet and smart IAS officer is in such a complaining mode?)

The cold breeze hit Advait's front hair as the short curls hurled, and the night breeze kissed his face. His heavy eyelids moved to look at Sagar.

"Nothing. Just that long Mail did my brain haywire."

"Which Email? And who has this audacity to make you haywire?"

Sagar asked chuckling while his palms rotated on the driving wheel.

"That girlfriend of yours. Doctor one."

"Shraddha? What did she do?"
Sagar laughed at Advait's misunderstanding of thinking Shraddha as his girlfriend.

Advait took a deep breath.

"I donated blood to the patient in the hospital today morning and just an hour ago I received an email from her with a long wide lecture on taking care of my health and all that."

Sagar chuckled.
"What's the problem with that? Meri best friend teri itni fikar kar rahi hai. Khushi mana teri fikar ki usne Meri to band baja deti hai moti."

(My best friend is worrying about you so much. Enjoy that she's worried about you, otherwise, she plays my band. )

Advait wondered at Sagar's words about her talking so frankly.

"Because---She asked me all those things I don't do. Tattoo, piercing, alcohol, smoking. What am I? A chain smoker?"

Sagar laughed louder at Advait's frustrated pink face. He moved his fingers in his hair.

"Tu bhi na Advait. Uski kya galti yaar. Meri girlfriend hai hi itni smart. And first of all not girlfriend haan. Maar dalegi mujhko usne sun liya to. We're just childhood best friends."

(You too Advait. What's her mistake bro? My girlfriend is so smart. And first of all not girlfriend okay. She'll kill me if she hears you. We're just childhood best friends.)

Advait looked straight at Sagar's poker face who was still not able to grasp that Shraddha advised these things to Advait.

"Waise." Sagar swiftly licked his lower lip trying to tease Advait.

(By the way)

"Waise lagta hai pasand karti hai tujhe?"

(By the way. Looks like she likes you.)

"Kon? Doctor? Nah."
Advait clicked his tongue.

(Who? Doctor? No.)

"How so sure? Kya kami hai mere sexy dost mein jo usse pasand nahi aayega?"

(What's wrong with my sexy friend that she wouldn't like?)

"Tu na rehne de. Kal Uski friend ke liye tease kar rha tha aaj Doctor ke liye kar raha hai. Baaz aa ja apni harkaton se. Atleast leave your childhood bestie."