Chapter 11: Dosti Ka Haath

Start from the beginning

"Ahhhhh!" She screamed.

Sidharth nodded his head in disbelief seeing her.

"Gadhi kahi ki!" He said looking at her.

"Main Gadhi nahi hoon." Said Shehnaaz making an angry pout.

"Bilkool sahi kaha. Tum Gadhi nahi ho..... Bohut badi wali Gadhi ho. Ab chalo."

Saying that Sidharth moved towards his car and Shehnaaz started following him.

"Jab dekho daante rehte hai. Paata nahi kya samajhte hai apne aap ko. Huh!" She thought.

Sidharth opened the car's gate and got inside. Shehnaaz also opened the gate and became surprised seeing something on her seat.

 Shehnaaz also opened the gate and became surprised seeing something on her seat

It was a bouquet of lilies. Shehnaaz kept looking at it.

"BAITHO!" Said Sidharth loudly making her shiver.

She nodded and took the bouquet in her hand. Then she got inside the car holding the bouquet.

Sidharth started driving while Shehnaaz was caressing the flowers. While driving, he was trying to notice Shehnaaz's expression to know if she liked the flowers or not.

"Yeh....."

Before she could speak, Sidharth said, "Tumhare liye hai."

Shehnaaz widened her eyes hearing that and asked, "Mere liye?"

"Haan woh.... Uske saath ek card bhi hai dekho."

Shehnaaz checked the bouquet carefully and found a card with it.

Shehnaaz's heartbeat increased seeing the card. She couldn't believe her eyes. He remembered this day.

"Happy One Month Wedding Anniversary." Said Sidharth while looking at the road.

Shehnaaz felt butterflies in her stomach. She smiled shyly and said, "Same to you."

"Woh actually....mujhe samajh nahi aa raha tha ki main.... Kya gift laau... So I bought these.... Woh kya hai na, Sana ko lilies bohut pasand the. I don't know tumhe kya pasand hai isliye main yeh sab......"