Hearts Aligned

Summary: Rudy ,Drew and Y/n are confessing their love for each other

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the beach as Rudy Pankow, Drew Starkey, and Y/n strolled along the shore, the gentle lapping of the waves providing a soothing backdrop to their conversation. Tonight was different; there was an unspoken tension lingering in the air, a sense that something significant was about to happen.

As they walked, Y/n felt her heart racing, her thoughts consumed by the weight of the words she longed to say. She stole a glance at Rudy and Drew, their profiles illuminated by the soft light of the setting sun, and felt a surge of warmth flood her chest. It was now or never.

Rudy slowed his pace, turning to face Y/n with a tender smile. "Is everything okay, Y/n?" he asked, his eyes filled with concern.

Y/n took a deep breath, summoning the courage to speak her truth. "There's something I need to tell you both," she began, her voice wavering slightly. "Something I've been feeling for a long time now."

Drew and Rudy exchanged a glance, a flicker of curiosity dancing in their eyes. "What is it, Y/n?" Drew asked, his voice gentle.

Y/n took another deep breath, steeling herself for what was to come. "I love you," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "Both of you."

The words hung in the air, a tangible reminder of the depth of her feelings. Drew and Rudy stood frozen, their eyes wide with shock as they processed her confession.

After a moment of stunned silence, Rudy took a step forward, his expression filled with tenderness. "Y/n, I... I love you too," he said, his voice thick with emotion. "More than I ever thought possible."

Y/n felt tears prickle at the corners of her eyes, overwhelmed by the intensity of Rudy's declaration. "Rudy..." she whispered, her voice choked with emotion.

Drew stepped forward, his hand finding hers in a comforting gesture. "Y/n, I..." he began, his voice trailing off as he searched for the right words.

Y/n turned to Drew, her heart pounding in her chest. "Drew, what is it?" she asked, her voice tinged with worry.

Drew took a deep breath, his eyes locking with hers. "I love you too, Y/n," he confessed, his voice raw with emotion. "More than I ever thought possible."

A sense of euphoria washed over Y/n as she absorbed Drew's words, her heart soaring with joy. "I can't believe this is happening," she whispered, her voice filled with wonder.

Rudy wrapped his arms around Y/n, pulling her into a tight embrace. "It's real, Y/n," he murmured, his lips brushing against her ear. "We love you, more than anything in this world."

Drew joined them, enveloping them both in his embrace. "You're everything to us, Y/n," he whispered, his voice filled with reverence. "Our hearts are aligned with yours."

As they stood together on the beach, surrounded by the beauty of the ocean and the warmth of each other's love, Y/n knew that she had found her home. In Rudy and Drew's arms, she found solace, acceptance, and a love that transcended all boundaries.

As the stars twinkled overhead, casting their shimmering light upon the trio, Y/n felt a sense of peace wash over her. With Rudy and Drew by her side, she knew that anything was possible. They were bound together by a love that was as infinite as the universe itself, a love that would light their way through even the darkest of nights.