Rules

Please read and follow the following rules:

𓍊𓋼𓍊 Be kind.

𓍊𓋼𓍊 We only accept stories written in English, since our reviewers focus on English literature.

𓍊𓋼𓍊 We do NOT accept any books written with heavy use of AI or ChatGPT.
- The use of Grammarly, ProWritingAid, and similar grammar programs are accepted. Our reviewers want to read a story written by you and not a program.

𓍊𓋼𓍊 Do not request multiple reviewers for the same book simultaneously. This is to avoid confusion or double reviews. It's acceptable if you want your other books to be reviewed by different reviewers.

𓍊𓋼𓍊 Every reviewer has some personal rules regarding triggers, genres, and payments. Please respect these.

𓍊𓋼𓍊 Please do the reviewer's payment (this should NEVER be monetary) AFTER they accepted your request. If you fail to follow this, we will delete your form.

𓍊𓋼𓍊 Give this shop a shout-out. Following the community is optional.

𓍊𓋼𓍊 If the payment isn't done properly and isn't corrected within a reasonable time, we will delete your request.

𓍊𓋼𓍊 If you receive a review and undo payment, we reserve the right to delete the review.

𓍊𓋼𓍊 Do be specific on which areas you wish the reviewer to work on. If you don't, they will write whatever areas they'd focus on.

𓍊𓋼𓍊 Do NOT request when the reviewers are on CFCU (Closed For Catch Up) or Hiatus