Chapter 3

After saying that, the man ignored her and left the bathroom directly.

Luo An, who was still standing there, was very happy that he actually told her this, and this could be considered the first person she spoke to in this world. Luo An was suddenly filled with a little hope for this world. As long as there is a job opportunity, she can have money to buy food, and maybe she can get rid of the situation of eating stone bread on the relief.

She didn't know what is going on with her stomach. She has only been here for a while, and she feels her stomach is empty again.

Luo An quickly washed her hands and washed her clothes a little more. However, after trying it, she found that the stains on it could not be washed away with water, and the quality of the clothes was too poor. She just gently washed it. After rubbing it on the ground, it looked like the clothes were going to be torn, so she had to give up.

Thinking about it, when did she need to wear such dirty clothes when she wears all kinds of exquisite little skirts all day long? But Luo An is still sensible now. She hopes that this job will not be affected by her clothes.

Luo An came out of the bathroom and found that there was still no one outside. Fortunately, soon, she heard a sound in the distance.

It was a very noisy sound, but it felt like there were a lot of people there.

Luo An had been wandering here for so long and never heard the excitement except during the relief meal, so naturally she ran over without hesitation.

While running, Luo An looked down at her long legs. It's so long and dazzling. And there was a surprise. She used to be out of breath after running a few steps. This time she ran down from the cave, and now she doesn't seem to feel tired at all.

Luo An ran for a while before arriving. Unexpectedly, she heard the sound, but the actual distance was quite far.

A large circular venue, as big as five football fields. Then, there were people next to them. According to preliminary calculations, there should be four to five thousand people, and more people could be recruited.

Luo An still held on to this hope and moved forward a little further.

Then she saw a sign in the middle of the field that was urgently recruiting two people, asking for quick work, a daily salary of 1,000 star coins, and accommodation during the work period.

There are four to five thousand people here gearing up, but only two people were recruited?

Luo An: T_T

She looked around, there were some who were wearing simple racer backs like her, and some who were dressed better and neater, and there was no exception, all of them are strong, and they all look like big bosses.

In this case, her little hope of how she could be choosen was gone. She stayed where she was, not knowing what to do for a while. But at this time, the discussion sounds of a dozen people next to her still reached her ears.

"Let's start quickly. Faster speed is definitely better than running. Let's run together in a while. If anyone wants to pass us, hehe."

"This is no problem, but they only recruit two people. Whoever is recruited will get so many star coins. After so many years, I also want to sleep on the bed once."

"We will decide with our fists when the time comes. First make sure that we run at the front. Have you seen those people next to you? Do you have a knife?"

"Of course I have. Otherwise, I won't be able to fight back if I get hit."

"Before I came here, I specially polished it with a stone to ensure it was sharp."