Her eyes twinkled, become excited. Ah-huh. "When can i receive it?"

"Tonight." And yes, they're still whispering. They look fool whispering to each other but it only made him smile.

"Why you two are whispering?" It was Theodore Marquez Carter, with his a deep frown on his forehead.

Nagkatinginan sila ng kasintahan saka ito ang nagsalita. "Wala, kuya."

Warren Marquez walk towards them, staring at him darkly. "Mind if i borrow Degustare, baby girl?"

A worry appeared from Fashie's face, "kuya-"

Pinisil niya ang kamay ng kasintahan and look at her with a smile, telling her it was okay. At the end, Fashie didn't succeed.

Timothy just found out himself at the garden, being beaten by Fashie's cousins.

Damn, hindi pa magaling ang mga pasa at pilay niya ngunit mukhang madadagdagan na. But he let them, if this is only the way to atleast make them throw their grief on him.

He taste his own blood when he licked his lips. Sweating and with broken leg, Timothy force himself to stand up.

"N-Not done yet?" There's a smirk on his face.

"You have the guts to show a smirk, Degustare!" It was followed by laughs.

Kumunot ang kaniyang noo, where's that voice coming from?

Dumako ang mata niya kay Guerrero na hindi na nakisali sa pambubogbog sa kaniya dahil nagawa na raw nito iyon noong isang araw. Guerrero is holding an iPad which where the voice came from. They are in a video call with Guerrero. The fuck.

Sinamaan niya ng tingin ang kaibigan. "Fuck off!" He raised his middle finger.

"Point of view, things you can do for your loml. Lol, that's why i don't want to fall in love." It was Levin. Wala na talaga itong ginawa kung'di mag-asar ng kaibigan, pumapangalawa sa kaniya.

"What's even loml?"

"You speak like a gen z and gen alpha. You're a millenial, fucker."

Timothy was about to make Levin shut off when he felt a strong fits punch his face. Damn, hindi pa pala tapos.

Masakit ang katawan, halos hindi makatayo, puno ng mga pasa at sugat sa katawan, 'yon ang kalagayan niya matapos siyang bugbogin ng magpipinsan.

How am i able to show my face to Fashie? I look terrible right now.

MONTHS HAVE passed, Fashie is at Dra. Sanchez' office to get her monthly check-up. Dra. Sanchez told her to have a healthy lifestyle; exercise, low-calorie diet at non-stress life.

Fashie also undergo in Progestin therapy wherein she has to take 10 to 14 days every 1 to 2 months. It regulate her periods and protect endometrial cancer. Dra.Sanchez recommended birth control pills but she refused, she wanted a baby. Umaasa parin siyang makakabuo sila ng baby.

Every week din siyang pumupunta sa Derma for hair removal and Eflornithine (Vaniqa); It is a cream that slow hair growth. Since excessive hair growth is one of the symptoms of pcos.

Mabuti rin na may malapit na kaibigan si Dra.Sanchez na isang Pharmacological agent for her medicine.

At lahat ng ito ay walang alam ang asawa niya. Yes, asawa. They got married one month ago. It was one of the happiest day in her life.

Timothy's mother and friends was present, so as her cousins and friends. It was just an intimate wedding but it was glamorous. Hindi niya akalaing gano'n kabongga ang ginawang paghahanda ng asawa niya para sa kasal nilang dalawa.