▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

You guys teleported back to the home because your older brother said he needed to fetch Itadori also which you gave him a confused look at first but just let him be as you waited at the stairs with Mr. Grumpy or so... that was his name as he was in your hold.

You looked at him as you wondered about him. "Uh... Mr. Grumpy."

He cut you off immediately without even looking at you as he stared at basically nothing. "Izana. My real name is Kurokawa Izana. Stop calling me by that given name, it pissed me off."

You let out an awkward chuckle before patting his head but this time he was not overreacting like before as he seemed calm. "Haha, sorry about that. I will call you Izana next time."

Right after you said that your older brother was back with Itadori in his hold.

Your friend pointed at you. "Y/n-chan?!" and you waved slightly at him, showing that you were also got dragged here by their teacher.

"Let's go!" He happily declared before holding you with his other hand and teleporting again to the lake. The male released both his grips, letting you and Itadori stand on the surface of the water without sinking.

"Where the hell this man was taking us?" Pondered Izana out loud as he looked around before his and your eyes landed on one specific mountain-like curse. "Huh?"

"That must be a special grade curse." You stated, grabbing Izana's attention as he looked at your stern face.

Satoru noticed the talking cat and thought as his gaze turned from the white cat to you. 'Oh, he's talking? Probably because N/n'

Itadori on the other hand, was surprised that they were standing in the water. "Why aren't we sinking?! Sensei, we were at the house just ten seconds ago, right? What's going on here?"

The teacher just replied nonchalantly with not interested tone. "Oh, we warped here."

Itadori squinted his eyes at him. 'He has no intention of explaining.' He thought before approaching you. "What's going on here, Y/n-chan?"

"Aniki probably just fighting a special-grade curse right now." You stated the obvious, making the pink-haired male squint his eyes for a second time.

'They really have no intention of explaining. Talk about siblings...' He said inside his head deadpan before noticing the white cat who was eyeing him suspiciously. 'Did I do anything wrong?'

The curse stared at Itadori and you. 'Sukuna's vessel... and the sealed girl? So they're really always around Gojo Satoru, huh? I can't kill Itadori due to our future plans... Has he caught on to our goals? But why did he bring another Gojo here?' He had a lot of questions before deciding to speak. "What's the brats for? They're a shield?"