/ᐠ≽•ヮ•≼マ

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Feline's Side Story 4:

Mikey was pouting all day as he couldn't spend his time with you today. He did try to yesterday night though, asking for cuddles but you looked like you were exhausted, just by looking at your expression and all the sweating.

He was thinking of hanging around you but you had a mission to get done first, leaving all of them with Kayden to watch over them. Even though he was quite curious about what was your mission about, he tried not to meddle in it.

Spoke about Kayden, Mikey was trying to figure out why the older male went out of the house so he followed after him secretly, hiding behind a wall.

"What are you doing, Mikey?" Asked a familiar voice out of a sudden, making the said male jolt in surprise, turning around only to see his childhood friend, Baji.

"Shhh!"

The blond-haired male shut him up before pointing at the chubby cat that was walking not too far from them.

"He looks suspicious." Both said in unison. The black-haired male then decided to join him, watching the older cat until two big dogs growled at Kayden which made them look quite worried about them.

Kayden stared at the two dogs bored while his tail swiftly moved left and right.

Baji started to panic as he had a natural love for cats. "Why the hell he doesn't run away?! We need to help-" The male cut himself off when he saw the same chubby cat kicked the two dogs effortlessly, making them whimper and run away.

Their eyes widened and their jaw dropped, seeing the cat that they made fun of was this strong and fearless.

"Wow, that's really good kicks," Mikey admitted before Baji pulled him, going inside the house while whispering "If you don't want to get into trouble, you better get into the house now."

Mikey rolled his eyes. "I know, I know."

Both of them went to the house right before Kayden got into it, even though the older male already knew they were following him so he decided to show off a bit at that time.

They let out a relieved sigh, earning the attention of both Tenjiku's and Toman's sides when they didn't even notice the two had gone out earlier.

But Tenjiku couldn't care less about them and continued their meeting about the war and their strategy probably.

"How did you guys go out?" Draken asked in confusion as just a moment ago, they had been right beside him.

Mikey gave him a mischievous smirk. "It's a secret~ Only I and Baji know about it." making the dragon tattoo guy roll his eyes in annoyance.

Emma approached them. "You guys didn't cause trouble, right?"

Baji made a face. "Hey, we didn't even travel that far because-" His words were cut off once again when all of them heard the door get opened by none other than Kayden.