▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

The curse stared at you for a solid few seconds before laughing madly. "Good. Now you're learning a few things from this fight, Gojo Y/n."

He said, pointing at his head mockingly but before you could retort back, you heard the black-haired male groan, meaning that he had regained his consciousness, making you immediately close the door as you didn't want him to know about your cursed spirit.

The only people who knew about it were your older brother and your mentor.

"Y-Y/n?" He looked like he was still not in the right mind as his vision was a little blurred but he stood up anyway, having a desire to protect you from the harm.

"Oh, you're awake now?" He scoffed, glancing at the other sorcerer before continuing. "Whatever. With all those attacks won't be enough to fix this." Sukuna pointed at the hole in his chest as he was talking about Itadori's heart.

'He's figured it out, huh?' Fushiguro thought.

'He knows about it.' You thought next with an emotionless expression plastered on your face.

The curse continued. "You two just risking your life over stupid shit. This brat isn't even worth that much."

Your eyes twitched at this while Fushiguro smiled before putting up his hands to make a hand sign. "Y/n, stay back."

Both you and Sukuna along with Kayden could feel a strong energy coming from the black-haired male as you stepped back a little.

The curse grinned widely. "Nice. That's it. So this is when you start burning through your life! Now I see. Well, in that case... Show me, Fushiguro Megumi!" He stepped closer excitedly.

"Sacred treasure swing and ring, ring -Eight Grip-!" Fushiguro was about to use his powerful shikigami Mahoraga but stopped himself when he felt something, making the cats wonder why. "Just so you know, I... don't have any logical reason for saving you back then. Even if it was dangerous, I couldn't bear to see a good person like you die. I did have my reservations, but ultimately, it was for selfish, emotional reasons. That's fine, though. I'm not a hero. I'm a jujutsu sorcerer. So I've never once regretted saving you."

Right after he finished, the tattoos were now gone, and Itadori was back to himself. Your eyes widened at this as you could feel a little bit of relief but it was just hopeless when you knew he would still die.

"I see. You are smart, Fushiguro. You've put more thought into this than I have. I think your conviction is a proper one, but I don't think mine is wrong, either." Itadori said before vomiting more blood, then he noticed you at the side, giving you a small reassured smile.

"Oh, sorry, you two, I'm almost done for. Guess I won't have to worry about either of you, Kugisaki or Gojo-sensei. And please forgive me, Y/n-chan, we can't do our bucket list together. I hope you find someone else to do it with you." The male then started to fall forward, closing his eyes. "Live a long life."