Part 2

I open my eyes, but my vision is blurry. After a few moments, my vision clears and the first person I see is Shin Yoosung. She looks like she just woke up.

I look around I see all my party members are here.

"What the hell is going on?" The first one to speak is Han Sooyoung

I decide to speak up as well. "I don't know but judging by the fact you're all here, must mean you guys also got that scenario."

"What was that even about anyway? I thought we were supposed to go back to Seoul." Lee Jihye speaks

"There was a disruption in the Star Stream." A voice that I know well speaks from behind me.

"So what are we supposed to do, Master?"

"Look for clues and stay vigilant."

Without another word, we all start looking around the room. We seem to be in some sort of lobby and that’s about it. I notice that there's a speaker up on the wall but I can't ignore the fact that there's one door on the other side of the room. In fact, none of us can.

"So should we just go through the door?" Lee Hyunsung asks.

"We don't know what could be on the other side." Yoo Sangah responds

"Still, we don't know until we try." Jung Heewon says while walking over to the door.

She tries to open the door, but it seems like it's locked. "The hell? Why isn't this damn door opening?"

I go over to the door to investigate. "Hmmm... If it's not opening, it's best to leave it alone for now."

Sooyoung lets out an annoyed sigh. "So we're just supposed to sit ducks in here?"

"Right now, we don't have much clues. Let's just sit down and figure out what to do for now."

"To hell with that! Like you said, there isn't any clues, so let's just break the door down!" Jihye walks over to the door and tries to slash it with her sword. The sword however, doesn't even make a scratch on the door.

"What's up with this door!?" Jihye sighs in exasperation.

"Hey Hyunsung-ssi, why don't you use your stigma to try opening the door." Heewon suggests.

"Isn't that a bit excessive?" Sangah asks in concern but Hyunsung seems like he's ready to activate his stigma.

Suddenly, the speaker starts crackling and some static sounds come out. After a few moments, the voice becomes clear

"Testing, testing. One, two, one, two. Am I on? Can everybody hear me?"

Judging from their voice it seems like they're female but I can't exactly pinpoint their age range. The voice is playful, almost childish. It's kind of unsettling.

"Alrighty! Welcome everyone! I can imagine that you're all so confused right now, but no worries. All you have to do is watch a special movie."

Special movie? Maybe it has to do with the rewards mentioned in the scenario tab. The past, present and future.

"Please head through the door and find yourself a seat."

The speaker seems to have shut off and we all just stand there for a moment.

"So should we go?" Hyunsung is the first to ask.

"It could be a trap." Sangah mentions.

"Fuck it!" Sooyoung just opens the door that is now somehow unlocked, and just walks through it.