Part 1

There was a distant whirlwind and my field of view gradually changed. Once I opened my eyes again, a portal appeared in front of us

Asuka Ren smiled at me and bowed. "Let's survive and meet again, people of South Korea."

She disappeared into the portal. And then we also entered. My vision swirled and once I came to my senses, my feet were touching the ground. Or at least I thought it touched the ground.

Suddenly, a notification appeared in front of me.

[Error.]
[Th e re is c u rre nt ly an abn orm al ity occur ri ng in th e St ar S tre am.]
[Error.]
[The main scenario has been frozen.]

What? I don't remember this happening in TWSA. Perhaps I interfered too much. But even then, my actions shouldn't have caused this kind of effect.

I suddenly felt extremely dizzy and nauseated.

[The Fourth Wall is in effect.]

Luckily, I had the Fourth Wall. I don't think I would have survived this long without it. Thanks to the Fourth Wall, I was able to clear my head and focus on my surroundings.

But I found absolutely nothing around me. It was just a void.

Even though there was absolutely nothing around me, I still walked around just to figure out what's going on and what to do.

I don't know how long this goes on for, but suddenly a scenario tab appears in front of me.

<Hidden Scenario - The Story of that One Reader>
Category: Sub
Difficulty: E?
Clear condition:???
Time limit:???
Reward: Knowledge of the Past, Present and Future
Failure: -

What is this? There isn't a failure penalty but the reward is quite high. Knowledge of the future is extremely valuable, but why would they include the past and present?

I wonder what type of constellation would have knowledge of the future.

After reading through the scenario tab, a notification popped up

[Would you like to participate in the scenario?]
[Yes] [No]

Since the reward is so high, the clear conditions must be equally difficult. But the difficulty was an E. I wonder what the question mark next to it was about.

This whole thing feels sketchy but I get the feeling if I don't participate, I'll probably be stuck in this void.

After a moment, I take in a deep breath and press the yes button.

And then, everything goes dark.

Authors note:
Oh my gosh, I did not think I would do this. I've seen two other writers on this app do a reaction story, and I was inspired by it. Also they haven't been updating so I decided to take matters into my own hands.

If you're confused about the time line, it's right after they finish the Peace Land scenario and are going back to Seoul.

It's the holidays right now for me, so I have plenty of free time. I'll probably post the next chapter on the same day.

If you see any mistakes or want to add anything, don't hesitate to hit me up. ♥️