"Hello, my names Christian, it's very nice to meet you, Michael." He walked forward and held out his hand for him to shake. Michael shakes his hand and grinned hoping he'll make some friends. "What are you playing?"

"Tag, wanna play?"

Michael nods, "Can I be it?"

They agreed and they all chased each other around the playground but not too far. Marcellus and Anthony watched the interaction between their kids and the new kid. "Who's that?" 

"I don't know."

"That's my son Michael." They looked up to see Zackeriah walking toward them. Marcellus jumped from the bench excitedly and hugged his oldest friend besides Ethan. 

"Zack, what are you doing here?" 

"Dolly and I moved here with our son, Michael." Zack said while looking at his son playing the kids. "Are those two kids yours, Marcel?"

"Jaziel and Giselle, if you mean then, yes." The twenty-four-year-old laughed.

"The boy looks exactly like you and the girl looks like a mini-Francesca." Zackeriah sat beside Anthony and looked at the brown-haired male. "Glasses?"

"Always had them, recently decided to wear them." Athony told him blankly.

"Oh, so that little boy is Michael?" 

"Yup." Zack nodded.

"I haven't seen him since he was maybe, one?" 

"Yeah, we all have been busy." Zack said smiling, him and Anthony started talking more about life. Marcellus kept his eyes on the kids as he listened to his friends talk and catch up. Seeing his kids get along so well with Zack's son.

Michael is chasing after Giselle around the playground equipment. Giselle giggled as she looked back and accidently tripped over a rock, "Ahhhh!" She screamed. The boys gasped and rushed to her to make sure she's okay. 

"Giselle, are you alright?" Jaziel asked his sister in a worried tone.

"I'm sorry, Giselle." Michael apologized with teary eyes.

Giselle sniffled, "My hands hurt and my knees." The four-year-old cried. The three boys watched as she lifts up the palm of hands to see them both scrapped and a little red. Marcellus and his two friends were laughing. He glanced to the kids and his eyes widened when he saw his daughter on the ground. Marcellus stands up and runs over to them with the other two following behind.

"Giselle, are you okay?" He helped her stand up and sees scraps on her knees. She whimpers, "It hurts daddy." Marcellus frowned, "Do you want me to pick you up?" She replied with a nod and lifted her up and turned to his friends.

"I'm going to take the kids home. Anthony, Zack, we'll hangout again?" 

Anthony and Zack nodded.

Jaziel and Christian said bye to Michael and followed Marcellus home. Zack looked down at his son to see him with tears in his eyes. He kneeled down and put his hands on the boy's shoulder, "Michael, why're you crying?" The five-year-old his usually bubbly and outgoing all smiles much like his father.

"Dad, I was chasing her in a game of tag and then she fell." He frantically shook his head, "I didn't mean for her to get hurt. I just wanted to be friends with Jaziel, Christian, and-" He sniffled and wiped his nose, "Giselle, will she still want to be friends?" Michael asked his father. 

Zack hugged Michael, "You did nothing wrong, Mike. I'm sure Jaziel, Christian and Giselle would love to be friends with you." Anthony stood next to the father and son and slightly smiled down at them, "Everything will be okay, Michael and I know Giselle will love to have a friend close to her age." He said patting the boy on the head.

The little boy smiled up at the teacher.

Zack mouthed a thank you to his friend and Anthony gave him a nod.

"We should get home before you know who gets worried." Zack turned around and looked at Michael, "Bud, I'll give you a piggyback ride." 

Michael got on his father's back and wrapped his arms around his neck. 

Zack stood up and turned to Anthony and grinned, "We're going home."

"Like Marcel said we'll hangout... later." Anthony nods looked to the little boy who was staring at him. "Bye, little dude." He waved.

"Bye bye." The boy waved back.

Zack turned away and walked on home thankfully the house isn't too far from the park. Michael looked back at Anthony, but he was already walking the other way.

Michael turned back around and tightened his hold around Zack's neck. "You okay, Michael?"

"Just trying to hang on." 

Zack laughed, "Don't worry buddy, I won't let you fall."

"Am I not heavy?" The boy asked curiously causing Zack let out a snort, "No."

The father and son continued on their way home laughing and joking.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Thoughts?

NIV

Psalms 133:1 How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity!